ZSR Marathon Donation Incentives

(1/4) > >>

TestRunner:
Pretty much every Zelda game has file names, which is an easy donation incentive. I don't want to have too many tho, so we might block file names into chunks of two games. Filenames are not enough as a donation incentive. Let me know of more possibilities. Challenges, Bonus Games, Alternate Choice, etc. Obviously only suggest something that you'll be able to feasibly do in the marathon.

jarvitz:
LCT has no filename, but I guess you can donate for the link color at the start, being either green red blue or purple. Also since I think I am running any%, there could be a donation for all levels, which adds 2 more levels, and about 10 minutes to the game.

ZFG:
Glitch demonstration donation incentives would probably work out pretty well.  Archery guy/ass chest for OoT, human in wolf cutscenes in TP, etc.  A ganonless run for OoT might be cool too assuming time isnt an issue.

TestRunner:
Glitch demos is a good idea. I'm not completely sure about OoT, cause I was assuming a lot of major glitches might be covered by the Challenge goal. So it would probably still be ok though, if you have pre-prepared files. Too much time between glitches or long setups is kind of a buzz kill.

TestRunner:
I have two of those music disks that came with SS. Those are pretty minor, but easily rafflable during the SS run. Also, signed copies of games might be a cool incentive. We'd prob need to shell out like one or two hundred dollars to get extra copies of stuff, but that may be worth it. Thoughts? Volunteers? Recommendations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page