ZSR Forums
May 14, 2024, 01:30:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Run routes and glitch list?  (Read 3306 times)
Lamort
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 07, 2015, 06:57:26 AM »

Hey guys, I'm Lamort and I have played LoZ - OoT for years ''casually'' as you guys would call it and really started enjoying speed runs around 2011-2012.
 I'm going to start off by saying I haven't been on the forums at all, but I also wasn't on ZSR.com since around 2012-2013.
First things first, I'm getting a really weird lag on ZSR.com if it ever loads at all ( it gives me this weird error where the site won't load, but it's not a 404. It's loading right now so I can't screen it). I don't know if it's just me or the website is having problems but it's really frustrating to navigate around there with a big 8-10 seconds to load every single refresh/clicked links/new page.
Furthermore, I cannot see any section like there was before where it listed every single route detailed and with just as detailed glitch guides or links to youtube and such. I might just be really blind, if so... Let's just say I was here to introduce myself and complain about the lag on ZSR  Roll Eyes

TL;DR  Read topic title.
Jthw
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 05:44:04 PM »

There is the glitch database and you can order them by the main categories. If it says WR then it's used in the world record run, if it has an x then I think that means it can be used in that category. Using that I would suggest you go through the glitches and learn them and on a case by case basis look for easier strats if you want. Once you have a handle on the glitches you can watch through the WR video to learn the route and that would work quite well.

For specific routes all I have is the 1.2 100% route from March 2014 and I'm not sure if it's outdated yet or not. http://pastebin.com/ifjbYNaY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: