ZSR Forums
May 15, 2024, 05:37:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding a Japanese 1.0 Cartridge  (Read 4344 times)
StriderDog
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: September 08, 2014, 03:21:22 AM »

Hey all,

I'm new this forum, but not to speedrunning oot. I've been very happy with my 1.1 Japanese cartridge until the discovery of blank A just a bit ago and I am having some trouble finding a 1.0 japanese cartridge of the game. Any help leading me  to  a source of a 1.0 (or someone has one and is willing to part with it) it would  be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Valientlink
Regular Guay

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:51:16 PM »

Unfortunately most sellers won't specify the cartridge version. However, YGGdrizzle on twitter (retro_saikou on ebay) does. He just sold his last shipment of 1.0's, but he will be getting more eventually. You may want to follow him, this is where I got mine.

Signature
nickenator8
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:44:35 AM »

For some reason people are making a big deal out of this. If you go on ebay and ask the seller what the punch code is on the back, they will tell you. You're looking for just 2 numbers with no letters after it. When you purchase it you just ask them for the one with (in my case) just a 12 on the back. Some sellers won't have them because of the recent Blank A trick, people are buying them out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: