ZSR Forums
May 16, 2024, 04:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B1 skip consistency?  (Read 5382 times)
Lorenso
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:53:46 PM »

I kinda learned how to do the b1 skip by myself using the strat Cosmo uses in his wr but I can't do it consistent.
Does anyone have a good tutorial video or anything like that?
I'd also appreciate it if someone had a tutorial for this version of the b1 skip: http://www.twitch.tv/bane812/c/2901433 (around 8 minutes in the video.)

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo.
raykaytwo
Deku Scrub

Rba Champion!

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 07:20:53 AM »

The Jumpslash B1 skip is pretty much frame perfect, so its very hard to get consitent in that.

But for the backup strat (called the precise jump I guess), here's a good tutorial how to do that: http://youtu.be/CKugnEC6tvk?t=54m29s

some strange thing. probably unable to replicate this
Valientlink
Regular Guay

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »

You need a visual cue. Ideally you would have 2 frames to jumpslash on, but pause buffer it for awhile until you are confident you can identify these frames in time unbuffered. This worked for me at least.

Signature
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 12:53:18 AM »

You need a visual cue. Ideally you would have 2 frames to jumpslash on, but pause buffer it for awhile until you are confident you can identify these frames in time unbuffered. This worked for me at least.

The unbuffered frames are one or two frames before the buffered frames because of input delay I think, so the visual cue is slightly offset when buffering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: