MM3D: Questions & Answers

<< < (6/7) > >>

weckar:
Top of clock tower comes to mind. I'm not sure what the effect would be; but knowing my RAM that timer is going to set SOMETHING off if it ends on a different map.

Masterluigisw:
How do you do epona clip into milk bar? I CAN CLIP BUT CANT GET LINK TO TURN TOWARD LOADING ZONE. I tried holding forward and nothing.

This is the only trick I cant do in this game. Frustrating!

gamestabled:
You need to target in the direction you want link to turn before doing the trick and hold target the whole time, so when he gets off epona he turns around to keep targetting in that direction

Masterluigisw:
Quote from: gamestabled on May 24, 2015, 10:20:04 PM

You need to target in the direction you want link to turn before doing the trick and hold target the whole time, so when he gets off epona he turns around to keep targetting in that direction

I cant beleive so simple... got it thanks.

Syarris:
Regarding the Any% route, can someone explain to me the "Second Circle Pad Pro Route Diversion" aspect of it? I assume it's faster because of the different milk bar clip so I guess I'm asking how does using the circle pad pro change the way it's performed and why can't it be done without it. And any other tricks where it might be helpful/different.
I apologize if I missed a link where it's already explained  :-\

Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page