ZSR Forums
May 09, 2024, 10:12:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skip DoT, turn in mid-air while hovering and steal fishing rod questions  (Read 3880 times)
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:50:32 PM »

First of all, im new, and finally I find a good LoZ community that points to glitches Cheesy Probably the best, because there are alot of famous Speedrun and TAS persons.

Well i have some questions, I play on GCN OOT and MM versions.

1. Skip door of time: i atempt to skip the door of time. Tried 80 times the sidehop thing and only 2 times i goed out of bounds... there's any trick? im doing this: be perpendicular to the door, align sword icon correctly while C-UP, Z, C-up, make the cursor diagonal left but without saying jump (between jump and atak, but saying atak), roll, inmediatelly make cursor maxium left diagonal, press A very often to do a diagonal sidehop. If i miss, i have sword icon align and i try again. I cant get clip (2/80 probability Sad ). Dont ask this question if i can do the question 3 thing

2. In majoras mask, I do the hovering with bombchus/bombs/skulltula very good. I learned how to turn if there are enemies, but, i see videos that persons turns without targeting and is imposible to do with keyboard because of cursor sensivity...

3. I can steal fishing rod as a child? I got the golden scale and a bottle with bugs

Tongue
SD2
Special Guay

tokay stole ma shovel

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 01:49:16 PM »

1. The instant you align yourself for the DoT skip, you can keep that angle as long as you don't move when you don't have Z-target on.  So all that re-align after every attempt is unnecessary.  As far as getting the sidehop, you're doing everything preceding correctly, so just work on your timing.  If you know how to pause buffer, you can buffer until the first frame link disappears off the screen, the hold left and jumpslash (B).

2. They're targeting the bombchu they're hovering off of.  It's a small frame window, but it's not too hard with practice.

3. Yes, it's possible.  Same method as adult.

[00:09:38] <%Runnerguy2489> .entranta
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrnats
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> fuck
[00:09:45] <+Zero> lol
[00:09:46] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrants
[00:09:48] <%Runnerguy2489> FUCK
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »

ok  Grin thank u! I understand the RBA and BA thing so, i dont need to ask for this (poe in C-Right makes you have the item nÂș depending on bombchus amount, odd mushrom gives 1/4 heart container etc...)

Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: