ZSR Forums
May 14, 2024, 11:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ganonless 1.2 troubles  (Read 3432 times)
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« on: January 15, 2015, 11:12:21 PM »

Hey guys, Nighthawk here. I recently started running ganonless on the wiivc, which is 1.2. I watched snipinG117's video of the fastest time and copied the route exactly. after getting quickdraw bottle on b and getting cojiro, i buy a stick and nuts and head to DC. I'm then supposed to die to skip the cutscene and respawn with a stick on b. But when i try it, i always respawn with a blank b button, and occasionally the master sword is missing. If i redo quickdraw and then die, i will usually have a stick on b, but it wastes like 4 minutes. I've searched around for a solution, but cant seem to figure it out. If anyone knows why this happens or how i can prevent it, i would greatly appreciate it.
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 12:08:46 AM »

If you have ever equipped a sword manually on that file, you will get a stick on B when you die with Bottle B. If you have not, you will get blank B. Sniping equips the master sword at 16:20 to solve this problem.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: