GCN 100%

(1/4) > >>

Chimpas:
Route tested and confirmed

The 100% definition is:
Anything that increases your power/skill, all items (you keep Ancient Sky Book forever), all heart containers/heart pieces, all poe souls, collection screen complete (swords, shields, clothes), all golden bugs, all dungeons done, all fused shadows/mirror shards, all hidden skills, all upgrades (quiver, wallet, bomb bags, fishing rod+coral earring), does not include letters, scents or all map complete, since they do not increase power/skills, though finall scent is obtained as al letters since theyré unskippable >_>

PMIT:
Thank you for this. I'll test the full route in the coming weeks. However, I didn't see the Cave of Ordeals anywhere, but that would probably be a segment of its own somewhere after CitS.

I wonder if we could get Paraxade's route for comparison purposes (is it in the SDA thread?)

SD2:
Quote from: PMIT on November 25, 2009, 02:02:40 AM

Thank you for this. I'll test the full route in the coming weeks. However, I didn't see the Cave of Ordeals anywhere, but that would probably be a segment of its own somewhere after CitS.

I wonder if we could get Paraxade's route for comparison purposes (is it in the SDA thread?)

Cave of Ordeals is no longer required, but we still need the three poes in there.

PMIT:
Quote from: SD2 on November 25, 2009, 02:11:29 AM

Cave of Ordeals is no longer required, but we still need the three poes in there.

Yeah, I know that, but as far as I can tell those poes aren't mentioned in the GCN route.

Edit: Also, I thought the fish journal was decided to not be required for 100%. Are those just artifacts from when Chimpas's route included the fish journal?

Chimpas:
Quote from: PMIT on November 25, 2009, 05:25:17 AM

Yeah, I know that, but as far as I can tell those poes aren't mentioned in the GCN route.

Edit: Also, I thought the fish journal was decided to not be required for 100%. Are those just artifacts from when Chimpas's route included the fish journal?

That link route is outdated, the most prescice one will be at the wiki in a week maybe, or less

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page