ZSR Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40
  Print  
Author Topic: MM: Trick Research & Discovery Thread  (Read 440108 times)
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #300 on: February 25, 2012, 09:58:44 PM »

Also, the Bluewarp requires collection of the mask

bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #301 on: February 25, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »

http://youtu.be/tToWRLvbMH4

Uhh, Just thought I'd post this incase anyone has any ideas with it
Maybe the goron punches equal the same damage as Gilded Sword?  Shocked

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2012, 07:46:12 AM »

Ocarina Items doesn't work in MM, so this won't work either.

Just an idea and i doubt this would be useful but what if we get ocarina on B and then try the cutscene glitch?

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »

Just an idea and i doubt this would be useful but what if we get ocarina on B and then try the cutscene glitch?
you can't really do anything with it. you need to be able to delay the ocarina from starting until you land, by which time you've actually started the blue warp cutscene. You can't do this in MM. something you can do however, which can't be used for anything yet, although I'm just making sure you testers know this, if you catch a fish while walking into the blue warp, you can hold up the fish while going up the blue warp

using this (after already getting remains), you can make any other form of link go up into the blue warp and appear in the next area as that form rather than be instantly turned human. (e.g catching the fish into the woodfall warp as deku will mean that you'll appear next to the deku princess as deku link)
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »

http://youtu.be/tToWRLvbMH4

Uhh, Just thought I'd post this incase anyone has any ideas with it
I'm curious to see Deku Link with the Razor Sword, whether or not it can get dull and what would happen. If Deku Link keeps the sword function after going back in time with the Razor Sword, will it stay a Razor Sword? If so, that means you can have two different forms of the Kokiri Sword at the same time with human Link holding a different one. You should also experiment Zora Link underwater.

With the other forms under partial effect of the sword equipped, will the B Button item from doing this be different?

Maybe the goron punches equal the same damage as Gilded Sword?  Shocked
And this. Would be hilarious to make them the power of the Kokiri Sword.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:43:36 PM by Jeville » Logged
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »

With the other forms under partial effect of the sword equipped, will the B Button item from doing this be different?
already tried it, they're no different
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #306 on: March 02, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »

using this (after already getting remains), you can make any other form of link go up into the blue warp and appear in the next area as that form rather than be instantly turned human. (e.g catching the fish into the woodfall warp as deku will mean that you'll appear next to the deku princess as deku link)
I made a video
http://youtu.be/cw6CuKbiayw
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #307 on: March 03, 2012, 02:51:54 AM »

A fun use with that I suppose is allowing FD to roam in the moon, if All Item Zora can be performed from the area where the Gyorg mask child takes you to with the slope at the end of the tunnel.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:56:50 AM by Jeville » Logged
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #308 on: March 03, 2012, 05:53:26 AM »

fd can already do that, the blue warp on the moon keeps you fd

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #309 on: March 03, 2012, 09:49:57 AM »

Eh, I guess its use is allowing you to be on top of Ikana Canyon as FD. Useless, yeah.
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2012, 11:57:25 PM »

(I triple pinky promise this isnt april fools!)

I have never really ran or played MM much, so I was just messing around just now. I got to the second cycle, got the 99 rupee chest and bought the bomb bag. But after i scrolled the bomb bag text, a small portion of the credits was on my screen for a few seconds! Is this a VC glitch, has anyone seen this? After they went away my game locked, but not froze, as it does when the actual credits are over.

Also if this counts as beating the game, I'm pretty sure I now technically have the MM any% record  Cool

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »

gratz
Finally ingx24 has been defeated.  Smiley

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #312 on: April 02, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »

I have never really ran or played MM much, so I was just messing around just now. I got to the second cycle, got the 99 rupee chest and bought the bomb bag. But after i scrolled the bomb bag text, a small portion of the credits was on my screen for a few seconds! Is this a VC glitch, has anyone seen this? After they went away my game locked, but not froze, as it does when the actual credits are over.

Also if this counts as beating the game, I'm pretty sure I now technically have the MM any% record  Cool
It's a triple pinky swear, it must be serious.

I think that should count, but a method of doing this could be helpful to you (so you can record your run, then tell us how to do it =D)

playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #313 on: April 02, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »

Vid or it didn't happen.
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »

Vid or it didn't happen.

I tried to do it again, and I can't. Maybe I was just hallucinating, or it could just be one of those one in a million kinda things. Honestly I have no idea what I could have done to set it off.

Although, it was my second trip to the bomb shop. The first time i went was before I got rupees and I did talk to the guy that time as well. Maybe a small detail that could affect it? I replicated all that when I tried to make it happen again with no luck.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40
  Print  

Jump to: