OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread

<< < (2/177) > >>

Majora MIM:
Quote from: Cosmo on September 12, 2009, 03:48:20 AM

I think megahover was proven barely possible if you have a wall nearby. But you can't stop yourself with another hover if you're traveling at megaflip speeds.

Yep, I know. But we can megaflip for the first jump (megaflip on a bomb or foe to the explosion of a bomchu crawling the wall) and for the last one.

Pokey:
there has to be a way to megahover in Spirit for block skip. In voids does the explosion go faster like MM speed? How excactly are you able to hover in voids?

JRD05:
In MQ, it is possible to beat the entire Spirit Temple as an adult.  You can roll into the waterfall in the beginning of the dungeon and go then use the longshot to go through the top of the gate in the room where there are stalfos and then finish the rest of the temple as usual.  I seem to have better luck getting through the waterfall part with the hover boots.  I have managed to pull it off with the kokiri boots only once.  I have pretty much been caught in the voids and died every other time.  What is the trick to getting through it with just the kokiri boots?

BluRi:
Quote from: Unreal on August 31, 2009, 10:52:05 PM

Sup, newcomers. New to Ocarina of Time? Just discovered a trick on your own and want to know if it's old? Need some help on how to do a trick or two? You got questions, we got answers.

I'm kinda new to OoT and I need some help : /
I'm working on an 100% Deku Tree Child Link run.. haha
Everything you need to know is in the description of this video I put together :D

EDIT: Fogot to post link hahaha:
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F9v-VSo8HQ
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCxBuddx

Venick409:

I'm kinda new to OoT and I need some help : /
I'm working on an 100% Deku Tree Child Link run.. haha
Everything you need to know is in the description of this video I put together :D

I'm also working on a 100% Deku Tree run, but I don't know if you can get the bombs. I've been trying to get the bombs for some time.

The only way I see is becoming an adult, getting the bow, then doing Dodongo's Cavern, as an adult, to get the bombs, or maybe I'm missing something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page