Q&A Ganondoor/Gohma Hover Trick Help Thread

<< < (2/11) > >>

JSamson:
Quote from: whyieyesya on April 12, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

I'm pretty sure you aren't holding your control stick perfectly to the left, but instead slightly diagonal. If you are certain you are holding your control stick perfectly left, then it could also have to do with your controller settings.

Also be careful with releasing your camera (at 16 seconds in the video), it could mess things up. You want to keep your camera locked and only unlock it at the places the tutorials do it as well.

Thanks! I think it was a combination of the two, after adjusting the controller settings and not releasing Z until after moving forward it's working. I seem to be able to get it pretty consistently with a 360 controller, but only about 1/5 with an almost new official N64 controller (adaptoid PC adapter).

exe:
I've a problem with the Links House (Pause) WrongWarp fix.
I tried it out so many times, but everytime it warps me into a "new" dark room where i can hear the Deku Tree OST.
It's not the Dark Room with the burning Rocks that appears if you not fix the WrongWarp.

Could it be, that my Version is specific? I play on N64 NTSC-J Version 1.1

Exodus122:
Yes. That specific version does not work with the pausing in Link's house trick. I've heard watching the hyrule field cutscene may work, so you can try that.

exe:
Ok thank you very much. This method seems to be a bad alternative :(

It's only specific on the 1.1 Version right? With 1.0 you have no problem to perform the House fix?
If it's not so random to get a 1.0 Version on ebay :/

mzxrules:
Pause fix works if you pause in the twin's house in v1.1 J

Edit: Pausing in Link's House does work with 1.1, but only if the language is set to English.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page