ZSR Forums
May 17, 2024, 06:07:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Questions & Answer  (Read 293938 times)
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

OMG!!! SHIEK'S A CHICK!!!

Email
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »

This may have already been asked, but I don't want to look through 6 pages of Q&A when my Internet is acting up and I want to make sure I can get an answer before it decides to die.

Is there a way to get Golden Scale early? If not, is there another way to do Jabu Jabu before DC?

What does the scouter say about Kzar's epic level?
It's...it's... it's over...um...sorry I'm not getting a reading...
XD
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »

No golden scale early Sad You can get into jabu early with a navi dive from lost woods and after that you continue like usual.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2012, 01:41:53 PM »

Oh right, navi dive. Why didn't i think of that? I'm really bad at navi diving though so I'll definatley need to practice that.

XD
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2012, 02:42:16 PM »

Oh right, navi dive. Why didn't i think of that? I'm really bad at navi diving though so I'll definatley need to practice that.
You will,  however,  need either bombs or the slingshot to complete Jabu so if plan on doing it before DC I'd suggest beating the Deku tree first.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:12:01 PM by benstephens1000 » Logged

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2012, 10:00:54 PM »

Yeah, I know. I play OOT really wierd and do things out of order (even if it isnt necessarily faster). What I usually do is Escape the Forest and get the Golden Scale, Zelda's Lullaby and save warp back to the forest. I get saria's song then I do Deku Tree, followed by Jabu Jabu then DC I get the LoT and BotW chus before becoming and adult and  as an Adult, I get the bow, do Shadow Early (which is really easy in OOT3D) then beat Shadow, get the Hammer and Longshot, then RBA (or BA, whatever it's called) and get the special coloured gauntlets. I navigate the Desert Wastland and do Spirit Temple, then Light arrows and blah blah blah. It's probably really wierd and not optimized, but its fun to do things out of order. =P

XD
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:17 PM »

do Shadow Early (which is really easy in OOT3D)
Do you mean that doom jumping is easy? I didn't see any mention of Ice Cavern in what you said s I'm just checking... or did you perhaps mean wrong warp. You certainly could not have meant poe hovering.

Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2012, 10:26:24 PM »

Yeah, it was a DoomJump, I visit Ice Cavern between Forest Temple and Shadow Temple, I thought it was obvious enough, but apparently not =P

XD
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »

FINALLY A ROUTE THAT USES MY GLITCH xD
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »

Yeah doom, your glitch is pretty awesome. Difficult to pull off at first, but very useful.

Also, to clarify, the route  I posted before is the route i usually take in oot64 and I'm trying to see if there's a way to do this route in 3ds. So far I've been able to ( sorta) I had to do dc before jabujabu and I can't finish shadow atm because I don't have LoT (since BotW early doesn't exist in 3ds) but its still fun nonetheless

XD
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2012, 11:47:05 PM »

Both early certainly does work... Just Google it. Also you don't need lens for shadow. Just do it without or do the gate skip to skip everything invisible.

Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2012, 12:15:23 AM »

Yes I know it's possibl, I just accidently forgot to get the bow so I couldn't reach the boss and even if I could, I'm really bad at Bongo Bongo w/o LoT :/ I might try again once in actually get the bow Tongue

XD
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2012, 12:27:27 AM »

It is in fact possible to reach the boss without the bow with a hover boost followed by a back flip... Although it's not always easy.

Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2012, 03:15:32 AM »

I didn't have the hammer either. I tried backwalkibg and backflip and a damage ESS hover but I couldn't make it across. I tried doing a super slide, but apparently you can't in oot3d same with ground jumps.

XD
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2012, 03:23:00 AM »

You can do it without the hammer. Simply place a bomb down behind you, face the pit and equip your hover boots about 2 frames after the bomb explode. This will have the effect of the hammerslide. However you won't quite make it across so you have to do a backflip at the end of the hover. This should get you high enough to get onto the other side.

corneliab
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »

Did anyone ever figure out a way to get to child Link's Gerudo Fortress heart piece in this version? I've been searching around and all signs point to no, but I'd like to be sure.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: