ZSR Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Another TAS Competition  (Read 9374 times)
lilkcough1
Regular Guay

thanks to vosva for the pic

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 08:42:15 PM »

I'd love to do one, but I've been kinda busy recently with school just starting up.  I could probably handle doing it, but I need ideas for a task.
Czar_Yoshi
Regular Guay

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 07:28:59 AM »

I'd love to do one, but I've been kinda busy recently with school just starting up.  I could probably handle doing it, but I need ideas for a task.

How about... Starting at the entrance to BotW, get to B3fl and kill all the ReDeads?
lilkcough1
Regular Guay

thanks to vosva for the pic

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »

@Czar_Yoshi, I already started a task on this thread: http://forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/index.php?topic=1170.0  That's an interesting idea, though.  I never would've thought of that.
Czar_Yoshi
Regular Guay

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 03:14:36 AM »

I'll keep that in mind for next time someone needs a task, then. I'm interested myself to see what people would do to them, would it be faster to OHKO all of them with Deku Sticks, or would you try something like ESSing into them with ISG active? That would be hard because you'd have to avoid targeting them, but it would be cool to watch.

I've got a few other ideas, too.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: