Quote from: Tompa on February 24, 2010, 09:11:27 AM

3PM CST/4PM EST/9PM GMT?

Stop being so indecisive and pick one. </troll>

mysticremen11:
Quote from: Elminster45 on February 24, 2010, 10:18:07 PM

Stop being so indecisive and pick one. </troll>

how is tompa being indecisive ? btw can i use the GBA version

SD2:
Yes, GBA version is fine.  You'll have to watch the intro, but it's easily made up for with MUCH faster text.

Though, if the Ice Palace becomes necessary, SNES version will be much faster. :(

Tompa:
Oh yeah, sorry Remen, I forgot to answer that. But yeah, it sucks that you are forced to watch the intro, it is over two minutes long. And the time saved from faster text won't even it out, quite certain of that. We'll see if I'll have to do some calculations afterwards.

If you are using a PAL game, I'll change that into NTSC time once the run is done. You could also run it on an emulator, using a NTSC rom, while recording it all.

For the Ice Palace: You could use a bomb to boost you over the holes in the GBA version as well. Skipping everything in the dungeon. can be seen in Wak's any% runs over at SDA. Or THIS emulated movie of it.

Greenalink:

Oh yeah, sorry Remen, I forgot to answer that. But yeah, it sucks that you are forced to watch the intro, it is over two minutes long. And the time saved from faster text won't even it out, quite certain of that. We'll see if I'll have to do some calculations afterwards.

It's possible to start a new quest without having to sit through the intro on the GBA version by selecting a file that has a 'Ganon cleared' status and select New Game from the title screen.
This is useful as long none of the impromptu ruls say name your character "Z" or something (because that is when you will have to watch the 2 minute intro).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page