ZSR Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:27:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complete list of where the stone of agony vibrates  (Read 18859 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
canard
Regular Guay

« on: October 02, 2011, 05:05:37 PM »

I've found 8 places where the stone of agony vibrates. I am going to number them 1 and then 3--9.

1) Hyrule Field, in the north west corner. There are a group of trees right by the river. Not these. A little south of them (but still up in the north west corner of the field) is another tree standing alone. You can bomb your way in. I found this as adult link.

3) In the Sacred Forest Meadow, just as you enter the room from the Lost Woods (i.e. at the southern end). Again you can bomb your way in. I found this as adult link.

4) In Hyrule Field, near the entrance to Gerudo Valley one can get quite high up onto some ground with no grass. There's a very big tree stump, and also a ring of stones. The secret is in the ring of stones. I found this as young link.

5) In Hyrule Field, on the way to Lake Hylia there are fences which block the exit and you have to climb a ladder to get around them as young link. In between the fences there is a secret. You can use the hammer to get in. I found this as adult link.

6) In Kakariko Village, about half way between (the two laughing guys near the tree) and (the door of the house with the ladies cooking). You can bomb your way in.

7) In Hyrule Field. From the main field there's a bridge over to the stairs which lead up to Kakariko Village. Go over the bridge but do not turn right and head for the stairs, turn left and head for the tree by the river. You can bomb your way in.

8 ) I think that this refers to the secret which is round the back of the tent in Gerudo Valley, as Adult link. Enter Gerudo Valley from Hyrule Field, go over the big bridge over the chasm, and there's a tent on your right. Walk round the back of the tent and it's there. I forgot how I got in :-/

9) On Death Mountain, outside Goron City, there's a ring of stones on a slightly elevated square rock. Play the Song of Storms in it.

These, I think, correspond to numbers 1 and 3--9 of

http://zelda-temple.net/zelda/ocarina-of-time/stone-guide

which is a web page I find irritatingly vague.

Can anyone tell me if there are any other locations where the stone of agony vibrates? On that web page there
are also places 2 and 10. I can't find either of these places. I think location 10 is talking about the deku nut
upgrade but as far as I know the stone doesn't vibrate there. Location 2 I just can't find.