ZSR Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to take my recordings and turn them into .avi  (Read 3917 times)
Keeper
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: August 26, 2010, 11:51:49 PM »

I really need a huge favor! Can anyone take my Mupen recordings and turn them into .avi and then post them on YouTube? It would be really helpful Smiley
darkeye14
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »

Have you tried using Mupen's built-in .avi recorder? I can use it even on my crappy eight-year old computer, and the results look pretty good (the glitchy pause screen is caused by the plug-in that I'm using). I use the ffdshow codec to encode my videos.

[18:38] <Sigless> darkeye is cute too

[18:45] <aleckermit> We get a free pack of cheetos with every vote too Smiley
[18:46] <bluemarth> in the uk we keep our foreskin
Keeper
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 09:03:43 PM »

darkeye14 umm thats the problem! i tried to do that but a note came up and said "perhaps you ran out of memory?" and it came as a lot of popups. So that is why i did that
darkeye14
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »

I get that message too if I have too many programs open or the video resolution is too high. You could try closing other programs or lowering the video resolution before you start a record and see if you can record .avis then. If that doesn't work, then I suppose I could record them for you, but the results may not be perfect.

[18:38] <Sigless> darkeye is cute too

[18:45] <aleckermit> We get a free pack of cheetos with every vote too Smiley
[18:46] <bluemarth> in the uk we keep our foreskin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: