ZSR Forums
May 07, 2024, 12:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: General Trick Discussion  (Read 211632 times)
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2012, 04:34:52 AM »

Has anyone tried clipping with Eponaslide? You probably have, but I'm just wondering.
I've tried a little, and never got even close to clipping anything. I highly doubt it's possible anywhere.

edit: just tried setting my speed to 5k+ and the best i could do was start to run up some walls (like 2 steps). No way in hell 73 speed epona slide will clip anything.

edit2: http://i.imgur.com/APv8z.png Managed to clip underground for a few frames at a time by running into the corner by the house. I always pop right back out right away, but it was still quite interesting.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:34:49 AM by ahou » Logged
D U F I
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2012, 11:43:57 AM »

Have you tried using a bomb to push you through once you have clipped?
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2012, 05:08:43 PM »

No, but it's impossible to do without at least a few hundred speed.
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgRj7DMGbK8

Faron twilight escape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwbSBH0xFAY

Megaflop.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:55:01 PM by ahou » Logged
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2012, 12:03:00 AM »

I would have thought this was known, but apparently not. In forest temple after going back to the main room after saving the second monkey, it's significantly faster to jump down and run around to the stairs than to jump across with the monkeys.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2012, 12:07:10 AM »

I would have thought this was known, but apparently not. In forest temple after going back to the main room after saving the second monkey, it's significantly faster to jump down and run around to the stairs than to jump across with the monkeys.
What? It doesn't seem like that would be faster. Unless of course you can skip activating the first monkey's cutscene and i'm an idiot >_>

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2012, 12:15:15 AM »

You can. Saves 1-2 seconds.
DLH112
Deku Scrub

« Reply #187 on: May 25, 2012, 08:00:43 PM »

so I'm an idiot and messed around hyrule castle today. I thought I'd post this so someone doesnt find the same thing and get their hopes dashed. If you map glitch in the center hyrule town area you can run up and push the door that the guards usually block open, and if you save, the doors are open ( in the background). so when you load the save it looks like the doors are open from the center market area and then you actually go there and the guards are there and its closed Sad. Also, theres a space between the pillar and the wall like the DoT in OoT(the base of the pillar connects with the wall tho Sad) lolz.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »

All of that is known/old. The closest thing we have to EHC right now is using mapglitch to bypass the first set of doors completely and walking to the second set that loads Hyrule Castle. Unfortunately there's a wall that extends OoB that you can't bypass. If you could somehow get epona into castle town without the game freezing, you could just ride around it.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2012, 01:10:26 AM »

All of that is known/old. The closest thing we have to EHC right now is using mapglitch to bypass the first set of doors completely
Wait, you can bypass the first set of doors? Is there a vid of this somewhere?

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
JRD05
« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2012, 01:51:19 AM »

Wait, you can bypass the first set of doors? Is there a vid of this somewhere?

Quoted for truth. Vid please. How do you bypass the first solid exterior column?
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #191 on: May 26, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »

You can get past the first door with map glitch, but then there is no ground to walk to the second door, after the first. Not even an lja (which you can't do) will get you even halfway to the door. There's also no load zone around the door, you need to actually push it open. Getting epona inside would make it easy, but this just crashes the game.

The only way early hyrule castle would be possible would be with a wrong warp.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #192 on: May 26, 2012, 03:31:38 PM »

You can get past the first door with map glitch
Maybe I just haven't been keeping up with this game, but since when can you get past the first door with map glitch? Last I knew, you could get OoB with map glitch, but no one could get past the first door because of an invisible wall. Am I missing something here?

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
JRD05
« Reply #193 on: May 26, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »

Here's the best we have for early Hyrule Castle as far as I know with the map glitch, unless someone is able to find / produce something better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cHiNgW_L4
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2012, 08:44:10 PM »

Maybe I just haven't been keeping up with this game, but since when can you get past the first door with map glitch? Last I knew, you could get OoB with map glitch, but no one could get past the first door because of an invisible wall. Am I missing something here?
You can push the door open if you map glitch from the other area. It still doesn't matter though. The only possible chance of early hyrule castle is a wrong warp. There is absolutely no other way to do it. Even if you could use items.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: