ZSR Forums
May 16, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what monsters can be abused by isg/other glitches?  (Read 4049 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:50:14 AM »

when i was practicing bottom of the well early, and saw the pro strat in pokeys speedrun, of cucco isg, it inspired me to make a video where link gets fed up with dying all the time from various creatures and decides to torture them with glitches. the main one is cuccos (holding them with isg is hell for them) and ill prolly record cucco torture from all cucco locations. but what other enemies can be glitch abused (already planning on skullata hovers(i'm gonna tas all the videos cause i have no console recording of good quality).

thanks
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 04:34:41 AM by thundrio » Logged

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 05:35:05 AM »

it might be kinda cool to do a bomb hover that kills enemies with each bomb
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:16:51 AM »

lon lon ranch is the perfect area to kill enemies while hovering xD just go at night, make a bomb staircase and start to hover  Grin

Tongue
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »

inb4 ing comes in and posts something about lizalfos.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: