ZSR Forums
May 04, 2024, 08:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1224410 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2010, 09:34:09 PM »

okay guys, I've got a problem; The damage barrier goes down forever, however the solid 2nd barrier doesn't go very low.

I got past the barrier with the leaf by wind waker diving off the edge while inside the damage barrier and leafing towards the other side of the barrier. (although being really far down with leaf won't help)

I've also got a wind waker dive off the edge with 0 hearts (so I can start hover streight after)

but when I do it with 0 hearts, I can't get past because of the damage barrier. now, I'm sure it's possible to do the 0 hearts dive while inside the damage barrier but it's going to be incredibly hard. I'll try some more tomorrow. So we probably now have a barrier skip that's very hard to pull off and requires hookshot.

however, it's a barrier skip so that's good
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2010, 11:19:06 PM »

Okay, so. After getting on the side wall and past the damage barrier (with wind waker), I wind waker dived off the edge and then after falling for a while I canceled it and took out my leaf and I got past the barrier.

so, I got past the barrier...
the problem was that I was miles down under the ground...

but I recently found out that you can use the wind waker with 0 hearts if you mash it after knockback. So if I can lose my last heart with knockback and fly back into an un-exploded bomb, and ge out the wind waker, I could possibly pull out the wind waker and dive off the edge with 0 hearts. After I have fell for a while I can cancel the wind waker and start hovering up to ganon's castle entrance.

so if you want to try then please, do.

That's actually exactly the idea Parax had. You can't stay inside the damage barrier and Wind Waker dive at the same time, let alone while dead. If you find a way to do it, kudos to you. I can't test anything, computer is burning up again.

Edit:
I've also got a wind waker dive off the edge with 0 hearts (so I can start hover streight after)

I need to read better.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:20:38 AM by KlydeStorm » Logged
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2010, 11:47:24 PM »

That's actually exactly the idea Parax had. You can't stay inside the damage barrier and Wind Waker dive at the same time, let alone while dead. If you find a way to do it, kudos to you. I can't test anything, computer is burning up again.
I hope we can find a way to simplify and fully optimize barrier skip. I haven't got much of anywhere with my testing.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?