ZSR Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:18:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1224474 times)
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2010, 07:03:46 PM »

You go into a warp, and Storage can't store a load point, so nothing.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:32 PM »

Oh cool thanks, I've checked out alot of the videos posted in this thread recently. I'm not great at button mashing and so can only zombie hover for a split second.

Does anyone know what new things are being researched or need to be discovered right now?
AFAIK we don't have a ToG boss key skip yet? Does anyone think that is feasible?

Or are we trying to skip it completely since we can get the bow from the Fire/Ice arrows?
We are just trying to polish up speed tricks in various dungeons, but a big thing that at least I'm working on is ganon's castle early; also requires a new method of skipping the trials--but I've almost gotten that out of the way--. Here's some hover advice: touch the end of your thumb to the end of your index finger, then position your thumb over B and your index finger over A. After that simply flex your arm and practice.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Shattered_
Deku Scrub

« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »

Who was it that's trying to find a new ganon trial skip? If you could eliminate the hookshot from the trial skip process, could we just skip hookshot all together by hovering in WT?

edit: but then there's the matter of molgera
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 09:12:11 PM by Shattered_ » Logged
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »

Who was it that's trying to find a new ganon trial skip? If you could eliminate the hookshot from the trial skip process, could we just skip hookshot all together by hovering in WT?
Yes and no. No it couldn't be skipped in the WT because it's needed to beat Molgera, but it would then be skippable once early ganon's tower is dicovered. If you want to know what the low% items are look at animeowzerz channel, the only item that he missed skipping was the Cabana deed. Also, note that in an any% skipping some of the items ani did--like the deku leaf--would waste too much time.

KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »

Trials skip, no Ice Arrows or Hookshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQCVun58ZeE

However, something big, you can ledgeclip off pushable objects, not just unmovable ones.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:14:27 PM by KlydeStorm » Logged
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »

Trials skip, no Ice Arrows or Hookshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQCVun58ZeE

However, something big, you can ledgeclip off pushable objects.
This is something I was trying to prove a while ago.

Dashiamo
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2010, 10:20:28 PM »

Wait, so you can ledge clip off a bomb? Did you use the delay glitch to slightly clip first or was it solely the bomb?
Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2010, 10:20:40 PM »

Light Arrows skip!!!

also:

This is something I was trying to prove a while ago.

no offense, but it seems like you've thought of every other trick that gets found, so why haven't you found anything?
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2010, 10:21:40 PM »

Wait, so you can ledge clip off a bomb? Did you use the delay glitch to slightly clip first or was it solely the bomb?

No Storage, just normal ledgeclipping but with a bomb, or any other object, movable or not.
Dashiamo
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

No Storage, just normal ledgeclipping but with a bomb, or any other object, movable or not.

Oh cool, that's really awesome then. Does anyone know how many forest waters are needed for all current skips?

Edit: just saw light arrow skip, how do you guys find so many breaks so fast?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:35:25 PM by Dashiamo » Logged
Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2010, 10:39:37 PM »

Well, the two hammer skips in the Earth Temple require a forest water each, and there's another one required for Light Arrows skip, one for Cabana Deed skip... so four unless I'm forgetting something. Sucky, but meh.
Dashiamo
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2010, 10:57:24 PM »

How many bottles are we planning on getting? I figure it's slower to get deku leaf early so we get 1 from entering DRC. And isn't there an easy one to get in a sub while sailing from DRC to forest or something?

With 2 bottles and warps it would require 3 individual trips to forest for water I think. (1 for ET skips, 1 for deed skip and 1 for light arrow skip)
Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »

You can only have one forest water at a time.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

Light Arrows skip!!!

also:

no offense, but it seems like you've thought of every other trick that gets found, so why haven't you found anything?
I get easily frustrated with testing, I test a lot of stuff at once, and I was gone on vacation. I hope to discover ganon's tower early in a few days so I can hopefully call that my own. My zombie hover needs practice so I can't test with that either. I just hope that the glitches I'm coming up with now nobody else has the same ideas for.
EDIT:
Only two forest waters necessary should be FW BK skip and skip Phantom Ganon. If Gohdan is skippable then the bow is obsolete too.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:33:03 PM by Razor » Logged

Dashiamo
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:55 AM »

You can only have one forest water at a time.

Oh... Well now I feel a bit stupid Tongue

In that case route planning will be difficult with needing to get water aprox. 20 mins before it's needed  Undecided
So what are the current theories on early Ganons tower?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: