ZSR Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:16:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1224405 times)
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #240 on: June 05, 2010, 04:32:28 PM »

Since it is a loaded and already usable exit way, I don't think there will be an invisible wall above the electric lasers. It should work like in tower of gods. But I trust more in the deku leaf method than the bomb boost.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Marcus
« Reply #241 on: June 05, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »

Get behind the Hyrule repulsive barrier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfqTH1ZrW0g
I saw that trick in an old video on yt but I haven't been able to find it again.

Unfortunately it seems there's no way to go through the invisible wall.
Even if we could go through it would be completely useless because without trails skip we need Mirror Shield and Hookshot and the only way to get back there is to get the Triforce peices after getting them. But then if trails skip worked, how do we get to Ganondorf without Hookshot and how do we beat him without Mirror Shield? I assume you need the Mirror Shield to reflect the light arrow on him.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 07:09:42 PM by Marcus » Logged
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #242 on: June 05, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »

Even if we could go through it would be completely useless because without trails skip we need Mirror Shield and Hookshot and the only way to get back there is to get the Triforce peices after getting them. But then if trails skip worked, how do we get to Ganondorf without Hookshot and how do we beat him without Mirror Shield? I assume you need the Mirror Shield to reflect the light arrow on him.
Haven't done much with the trial skips resently. I don't think that it matters what shield you have for reflecting the light arrows, but getting to Ganondorf without the hookshot is an obstacle I've tried to get around, but haven't had any luck with.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #243 on: June 05, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »

Well, something that might help with hookshot skip, and be an awesome break in it's own right, would be fire arrowing the blue pot either during the Puppet Ganon fight or afterwards...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2010, 01:38:22 AM »

Well, something that might help with hookshot skip, and be an awesome break in it's own right, would be fire arrowing the blue pot either during the Puppet Ganon fight or afterwards...
I've been working on this too, but it's an almost impossible angle. I'll keep trying. However, even if this does happen, we'd still need to find a way around using the hookshot to get to Ganondorf.

MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2010, 04:43:08 AM »

Well, a number (1 is a number) of small tricks have been found recently from looking for huge breaks. It's a gain in the end...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2010, 06:48:25 AM »

I tested this a long time ago. The precision needed to burn open a cauldron from point blank is ridiculous and the cauldron itself is high up in the room, bang in the middle of that big platform, so getting the angle won't happen and the hit-box of the fire arrow is way too small to make it anywhere near the top of the cauldron. It's impossible without finding some way to gain extra height in that room.

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2010, 07:46:00 AM »

Heart Container Text Skip (minus Gohma and Helmaroc)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiH86Dke5rE

Confirmed to work on Kalle Demos and Molgera. It should work the same for Jalhalla and Gohdan, though the latter already has an easier method.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:35:23 AM by KlydeStorm » Logged
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2010, 10:35:07 AM »

Get in the trial's boss fight change your equipement, so I hoped it could give us mirror shield and hookshot. Does somebody tested how the trials can modify your equipement if it is not complete yet with AR?

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

^ Interesting point.

Found a WW-dive spot outside FF, but you stay on the surface. I don't know if that'll always happen; I don't know much about WW-diving. Thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

EDIT:

Found another one. Same result.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:52:52 AM by Phazon » Logged

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »

Do the bottle trick while giving the fairy to grandma. => freeze

Marcus
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »

I don't think that it matters what shield you have for reflecting the light arrows
I wouldn't be surprised if you need fully restored Master Sword to beat him.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:24:34 PM by Marcus » Logged
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2010, 01:07:18 PM »

I already tested if the Trials actually gives you the equipment you need.

It doesn't.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if you need fully restored Master Sword to beat him.
Neither would I. That's where EPMS would be the choice over the repulsive barrier skip. It kind of makes sense that the trials don't give you the proper items--hookshot & mirror shield--. Probably because the trials don't give you items. They simply take items out of your inventory that you didn't have--excluding MS-- when battling that boss.
EDIT:

Tried to use MrSparkle's door clip method on the trial doors in Ganon's Tower. Can't get it to work.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:31:07 PM by Razor » Logged

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2010, 10:16:38 PM »

Found a random & seemingly useless glitch today while messing around with the forest water timer. If you get on Beetle's shop ship and wait for the timer to get down to approximately 5 seconds, then place a bomb; when it is about to explode the timer will pause it. Then when you press 'A' for the text to go away and shield--if you're in the right position-- then bomb will explode with multiple explosions--about 20--. I'll try it on normal ground. Too bad my camera wasn't on when it happened. Cry

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: