ZSR Forums
May 09, 2024, 02:03:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know the fastest route to beat Ocarina without the use of glitches?  (Read 21758 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 12:16:50 AM »

Is there any way to gain early entrance into Ganon's Tower without glitching? Do you need all the medallions?
Gaining early entrance to places is a glitch.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Zach
Deku Scrub

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 06:09:47 AM »

here your route

-get kokiri sword
-get 40 rupees
-buy deku shield
-deku tree
-stuff
-kill gohma (1st boss)
-go to castle town (get rupees to buy hylian shield from the drawbridge chains)
-buy hylian shield
-get odd egg
-wake talon
-lullaby
-return to forest
-lost woods
-saria's song
-kakariko
-show letter to gate guard
-goron city
-go to darunia
-play saria's
-hot beat
-dodongo's cavern
-go to zora river
-bomb rocks
-upstream till waterfall, play lullaby
-get silver scale
-ruto bottle
-show king zora
-catch a fish in empty bottle
-feed jabu fish
-inside jabu jabu's belly
-return to castle town
-ocarina of time
-song of time
-master sword
-kakariko
-graveyard
-hookshit
-lost woods
-forest temple
-goron city
-bomb link
-goron tunic
-fire temple
-zora's domain
-ice cavern
-iron boots
-unfreeze zora king
-zora tunic
-water temple
-kakariko
-nocturne of shadow
-shadow temple minus lens of truth
-gerudo valley
-gerudo fortress
-gerudo card
-haunted wasteland without lens of truth
-spirit temple
-temple of time
-light arrows
-ganon's castle
-trials
-ganondorf
-escape
-ganon

cool i got all that from memory
Sintendo64
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »

no dude no just get out no this forums uses glitches why did you sign up if you wanted no glitch runs you should have gone to zeldauniverse GET OUT!
I usually don't do speedruns like this, so that's why I'm asking. You guys need to calm down.

That's not a proper way to talk to a newbie. I suggest you calm down.
I'm just new to the forum; not the game. I wanted other people opinions, so I could do the fastest route without the use of major sequence breaks. People around here take things way out of context.

I agree with bluephantom, especially when you yourself are still new to the forums. If you're going to fly off the handle like that at someone who's new, maybe you are the one who should be leaving.

Take a chill pill and come back to the topic when you can do it without acting half your age or like a child, whichever is more accurate.

Good day, sir!
Thank you, fine sir!

Gaining early entrance to places is a glitch.
Not necessarily.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:38:04 AM by mzxrules » Logged
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 02:24:50 PM »

Here is the fastest no glitch route. The game responds to every single action from you the best and most logical way that it can. Therefore, there are no glitches.

Not necessarily.
Then define what is and isn't. People can't help you because this route is impossible without a clear determination on every single "glitch" in the game. And whatever you do decide upon, guaranteed others will disagree and can support their opinions too.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

Zach: So I see Silver Block skip is going to be used in that route.
RG: That route doesn't have enough forwardslides and Z-slides to be the fastest route!

ded
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »

Zach, its faster to do fire temple before forest Tongue

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Suddo
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 12:51:26 AM »

Nothing like drama.

Anyways, if your trying to find a route to use so you can become a decent speedrunner then you could ask for a route that doesn't require to much challenge and allows you go get used to the game. That I'm pretty sure someone would be totally willing to make.

On the subject of the most fun "What is a glitch". I find it humorous when someone says its easy to define something as one I mean I would have never thought you could flip up the stairs as a child in Dodongo Caverns is that a glitch. What if they didn't design it that way it would be against the designer's ability. And yet I think we can all agree that its pretty stupid to define it as a glitch. Also is it a glitch if threw shear speed (or a collection of Hearts) that you don't need to get the zora and goron tunic I mean its obviously intended as being something you are suppose to get but is not required even without glitches. Or best yet is walking backwards or sidehopping a glitch I seriously doubt they intended for it to be faster but wanted to allow for mobility in combat. At some point we cross what was originally designed for the game and its stupid to try and define the line especially when you weren't part of the original design team, I mean if you were I might listen to you.

Just my two cents.

And keep the drama going it always makes for entertaining discussion.