ZSR Forums
May 08, 2024, 04:13:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1225857 times)
Marcus
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »

and we figure out how to get to Ganondorf without the hookshot
Good luck.
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2010, 10:03:40 PM »

Does anybody tested to fly over the electric ray to skip Darknuts fight in MS room yet? Come on gentlemen, I haven't time to test (and no way to play TWW for now).

I know most everyone is against this, but we should find a way to get to Ganon's castle after first getting the MS. I working on the trial skips and believe I'm getting closer to clipping through the doors to get OoB. Once that's out of the way-- and we figure out how to get to Ganondorf without the hookshot; got a good method in mind for this one-- we'd skip:
I still prefer the grandma to final Ganon break theory... Razor, before even thinking about that we must continue to find tricks here and there. That's the way it went for OOT, MM, TP etc... because it helps to find new stuff and all of thoses heavy glitches. Even if TWW seems way more unbreakable than the others since codes doesn't led us realy far, we can still hope to find a way to use the game's dynamics at our advantage.

Oh, and I was just wondering: does anybody even get an idea of how we could avoid activating map or text loading triggers like with the map glitch in TP?

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Cerpin_Taxt
« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »

Does anybody tested to fly over the electric ray to skip Darknuts fight in MS room yet? Come on gentlemen, I haven't time to test (and no way to play TWW for now).

I still prefer the grandma to final Ganon break theory... Razor, before even thinking about that we must continue to find tricks here and there. That's the way it went for OOT, MM, TP etc... because it helps to find new stuff and all of thoses heavy glitches. Even if TWW seems way more unbreakable than the others since codes doesn't led us realy far, we can still hope to find a way to use the game's dynamics at our advantage.

Oh, and I was just wondering: does anybody even get an idea of how we could avoid activating map or text loading triggers like with the map glitch in TP?

I've tried a lot of ways to interrupt the warp. It just doesn't seem to have ANY window for input, queued up or not, in between the song and the warp
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2010, 10:30:05 PM »

Razor, you're such an asshole lol

BROS LOOK, I THINK I FOUND A TRICK, BUT I WON'T EXPLAIN IT TILL IT WORKS

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2010, 01:27:56 AM »

All I'm working on is the little tricks, but it seems that I'm on my own for most of it. I've tried to use all kinds of texts/timers to get map glitch, I think the timing may have to be a bit too percise.
Razor, you're such an asshole lol

BROS LOOK, I THINK I FOUND A TRICK, BUT I WON'T EXPLAIN IT TILL IT WORKS
Way to be a bitch. You're just like the people who think Runnerguy's no good.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2010, 02:58:00 AM »

Way to be a bitch. You're just like the people who think Runnerguy's no good.
Say what now?

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2010, 07:31:31 AM »

Say what now?

It makes sense. Shut up.

EDIT:

Okay, so I was messing around in ET and I think it may be possible to get BK skip. What I did was get to the boss door and went right of the stairs just before it to a small ledge. I placed Medli on the edge of the ledge and grabbed the edge with a backflip and Deku Leaf to clip through the wall (it's not actually the wall; just a small area connected to the wall). Anyway I dropped down to the lower level and grabbed onto the ledge, staying within the small area and Link started jittering constantly between holding onto the ledge the right way and holding onto the ledge in a way that put him in the main wall (kinda hard to explain), but it wouldn't allow me to drop down or climb up anyway other than the right way. I don't know what to make of that because I've never seen it before, but maybe it's possible to get into the wall and round to the boss.

I have strong doubts about this working as I want, but I figured I'd share it anyway.

EDIT:

Found another way to get outside HK room without SH (doesn't require GH), not that it matters...

Also, I wonder if a WW dive from outside FF2, used to skip the KoRL talking, could be a time-saver. It looks like it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 11:29:21 AM by Phazon » Logged

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »

EDIT:

Okay, so I was messing around in ET and I think it may be possible to get BK skip. What I did was get to the boss door and went right of the stairs just before it to a small ledge. I placed Medli on the edge of the ledge and grabbed the edge with a backflip and Deku Leaf to clip through the wall (it's not actually the wall; just a small area connected to the wall). Anyway I dropped down to the lower level and grabbed onto the ledge, staying within the small area and Link started jittering constantly between holding onto the ledge the right way and holding onto the ledge in a way that put him in the main wall (kinda hard to explain), but it wouldn't allow me to drop down or climb up anyway other than the right way. I don't know what to make of that because I've never seen it before, but maybe it's possible to get into the wall and round to the boss.

I have strong doubts about this working as I want, but I figured I'd share it anyway.

EDIT:

Found another way to get outside HK room without SH (doesn't require GH), not that it matters...

Also, I wonder if a WW dive from outside FF2, used to skip the KoRL talking, could be a time-saver. It looks like it.
Sounds like a good idea with the BK skip. It seems more likely to happen to work because boss doors are portal like doors, meaing that when link opens then they have a black fade out. This is compared to most normal dungeon doors--which I'll call instant doors-- where when link opens them you can instantly see the loaded room during the door opening animation. You should make a video of it so that we can help you out.

KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »

If you mean using Medli and climbing across the edge of a ledge to clip into one of the pillars, there's a wall behind there. We've tried EVERYTHING.
Cerpin_Taxt
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2010, 03:45:17 PM »

It makes sense. Shut up.

EDIT:

EDIT:

The FF2 dive is old, and so is the vine climbing

Can you please explain the H-Roc thing better?
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »

If you mean using Medli and climbing across the edge of a ledge to clip into one of the pillars, there's a wall behind there. We've tried EVERYTHING.

Yeah that is what I meant, but it was the jittering that interested me the most.

@Cerpin - Get to the SH blockages before the sidle ledges of FF2. Deku leaf to the area with a broken ladder and a full ladder and grab the broken one in mid-air, then you just carry on to get outside the HK room. It's useless. Also, what vine thing?

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2010, 08:46:47 PM »

Yeah that is what I meant, but it was the jittering that interested me the most.

@Cerpin - Get to the SH blockages before the sidle ledges of FF2. Deku leaf to the area with a broken ladder and a full ladder and grab the broken one in mid-air, then you just carry on to get outside the HK room. It's useless. Also, what vine thing?
Cerpin means the Medli clip/boss key skip thing.

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

For what it's worth, I got an arrow upgrade without SH. HOWEVER, it's totally useless, because you need Hookshot to do it. Here's what you do:

Put a bomb on the opposite side of the entrance.
Get your Hookshot out and aim at the postbox or tree, from behind the bomb.
Just before the bomb explodes, release the hookshot and slide sideways as you do it.
If you timed it right you will be in the island, but on your Hookshot, however the bomb will knock you off the Hookshot target and into the island.

I didn't word this too well, I feel. :/

EDIT:

If you try and leave, the flames knock you back in. You can savewarp out, obviously, but idk. I found it a little funny.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 11:53:54 AM by Phazon » Logged

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2010, 01:36:04 PM »

For what it's worth, I got an arrow upgrade without SH. HOWEVER, it's totally useless, because you need Hookshot to do it. Here's what you do:

Put a bomb on the opposite side of the entrance.
Get your Hookshot out and aim at the postbox or tree, from behind the bomb.
Just before the bomb explodes, release the hookshot and slide sideways as you do it.
If you timed it right you will be in the island, but on your Hookshot, however the bomb will knock you off the Hookshot target and into the island.

I didn't word this too well, I feel. :/

EDIT:

If you try and leave, the flames knock you back in. You can savewarp out, obviously, but idk. I found it a little funny.
Brilliant. Now if we can only find a way around having to use the hookshot. And what does SH stand for?

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2010, 02:43:08 PM »

SH = Skull Hammer. And I don't think it can work without Hookshot, because without it, I don't see how you can get into the island in the first place.

EDIT:

@Majora MIM - It's not actually an electric barrier. It's a ring of fire, not that it really matters. Anyway there's an invisible wall, which I expected anyway.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 02:44:55 PM by Phazon » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: