ZSR Forums
May 08, 2024, 09:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1225980 times)
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #930 on: March 04, 2013, 12:56:30 AM »

yeah happens to me alot

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #931 on: March 04, 2013, 06:38:04 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikv-3qSb7Gs

Wind Waker enemies seem to constantly like to make you slide in this game. Maybe this could be used as a damage boost in the TAS? All I did was roll and then get hit, it looked like I got hit just out of the roll.

I think I explained this somewhere else, It's unlikely that this is useful in a TAS as it relies on enemies dropping sticks and then picking them back up again which takes a while. Not only this, but you lose control of link during the slide, and the slides always come to a slow stop which gives them not a very fast overall speed.
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #932 on: March 05, 2013, 01:37:46 AM »

well maybe you could try to convert it into a hess?

Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #933 on: March 05, 2013, 05:06:26 PM »

well maybe you could try to convert it into a hess?
Wind Waker does not work like MM and OoT. A lot of the movement related bugs in those games aren't present in Wind Waker

I can display millions of polygons!
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #934 on: March 06, 2013, 12:41:32 AM »

well maybe if you did this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL91697nh2o

rust45
Regular Guay

« Reply #935 on: March 06, 2013, 08:54:35 AM »

That just looks like Link's animation is acting funky because you're hardly holding up.
Synethix
Deku Scrub

« Reply #936 on: March 16, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »

Sometimes when i reset my gamecube, some buttons won't work on my controller and my analog stick is moving in one direction. Today i found out how to get this ''glitch'' or one way how to do it. If you walk through a door and right after start to run, pull out the wind waker and reset the game, some buttons won't work and the analog stick is pushed in a random direction. It's not usefull and maybe it works only on gamecube but i'm just curious what causes this glitch. Did anyone noticed that before and know's, what causes it?
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #937 on: March 16, 2013, 04:54:56 PM »

well im not sure, but if u hold a direction on the analouge stick and reset if u open ur file, link will be walking in one direction w/o u touching the stick

nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #938 on: March 16, 2013, 05:05:36 PM »

If you're talking about Blackwind, you can do that by holding Start + Y + X while holding input, or by holding input while you reset. It's not a glitch.
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #939 on: March 16, 2013, 05:16:24 PM »

im not sure wat blackwind is, never heard of it

rust45
Regular Guay

« Reply #940 on: March 17, 2013, 01:19:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdBTDke_LHc

^ Backup strategy for falling in the water when doing password skip. Video is a little long winded and wasn't scripted at all but I hope it can help some people.
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #941 on: March 18, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »

Sometimes when i reset my gamecube, some buttons won't work on my controller and my analog stick is moving in one direction. Today i found out how to get this ''glitch'' or one way how to do it. If you walk through a door and right after start to run, pull out the wind waker and reset the game, some buttons won't work and the analog stick is pushed in a random direction. It's not usefull and maybe it works only on gamecube but i'm just curious what causes this glitch. Did anyone noticed that before and know's, what causes it?
Keep your analog inputs (L R Control Stick) in neutral while resetting. If you reset while they are in any other position, that position will be considered the neutral position to the game. Unplug controller and plug it back in to fix it.

Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #942 on: March 30, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »

Found a safe strat for moblin 1 skip in FF1. if u go to the right of the 2nd moblin instead of the left to the door he wont catch u

lilkcough1
Regular Guay

thanks to vosva for the pic

« Reply #943 on: March 30, 2013, 07:20:21 PM »

Found a safe strat for moblin 1 skip in FF1. if u go to the right of the 2nd moblin instead of the left to the door he wont catch u
I'm pretty sure this is already known, but going to the left is consistent enough that it's worth the risk of getting caught.
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #944 on: April 02, 2013, 12:01:40 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is already known, but going to the left is consistent enough that it's worth the risk of getting caught.
Yeah this was used by a few people (myself and Swordless I think) back when everyone sucked at the game. Then we got used to maneuvering around to remove Moblin vision on us. Still a useful thing to know when you're still learning and are in a race, I guess.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: