ZSR Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Light Medallion Challenge  (Read 4413 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« on: May 01, 2012, 02:05:21 AM »

So, I did a lot of screwing around while I was on vacation and found this: faqs.ign.com/articles/925/925407p1.html

I think if we made a few modifications (it's so old, they use old forest escape and don't know about superslides), this would make a fun speedrun, certainly a fresh break from any% and MST. The restrictions would be the same as stated in the document. What do you guys think?

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Amphorce
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 02:39:25 PM »

I tried this a while ago, I quit trying to do the old forest escape, too hard. It was my first experience doing glitches though.
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »

I think it seems like the über challenge only made by someone less educated about the game and with the no-RBA end. I'd say that a more modern version of the über-challenge might be a better template for a fun-race/puzzle goal if you want to play something more refreshing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:13:39 PM by TimpZ » Logged

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:12:50 PM »

wrong post :/

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: