ZSR Forums
April 23, 2024, 08:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT 3D speedrun vids  (Read 4630 times)
cloudzack117
Regular Guay

« on: January 27, 2012, 06:14:01 PM »

So recently i have gotten back into oot 3d and have started speedrunning it running the any% route cloudmax came up with.  I was wondering if any one has any videos of a new game plus run as i have been looking into using that route instead as i dont have the time with classes to be doing about 2 1/2 hours worth of oot 3d everyday and was hoping to use a video as a teaching tool to better understand the route.  If there arent any videos thats fine, though i dont have any setups for recording my 3ds at the moment.  hopefully nintendo releases a cap device for it

[18:05] <@ingx24> im sorry did i just give you erectile dysfunction
poodleskirt
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 09:03:33 AM »

I can't provide any help, but I'm also interested in an updated route. I've been trying to figure out a good way to record 3DS by the way, and I don't think there's any way it can be done effectively without sacrificing the gyroscope, which sucks. Let me know if you figure anything out.
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »

ask CloudMax for his route, he was going to give it to me then I kind of stopped OoT3D

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: