ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:49:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: BiT Research Topic  (Read 227555 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
KingOfHeart
Special Guay

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »

I'm confused for the slingshot skip.
Cloud are you saying you activated the crystal through some cheat method and the mini-boss did not load?
I don't get why a weapon would cause a boss to load or not.

The temple with the triforce, you can't get into that temple before placing the crystal in the bird, right? It would be cool if it was possible to get in that temple early.

TheOnlyOne
Regular Guay

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2011, 07:38:55 PM »

For those unaware, there is a forth skyloft bird statue that can be used for BiT warping. This is the statue by where you rescue your bird, through the cave. Of course, this statue is so low that it’s not going to be very useful, but I still think it should be tried on every map just in case.

Places I’ve tried (all of them put you OoB): Fire sanctuary (first statue outside and near boss), Lake Floria (by waterfall), Sand ship (first statue), Inner volcano area, Ancient Cistern (main and basement).

The only one of these that has any potential is the AC basement: you are very close to being in bounds and in fact quite close to a platform. I wasn’t able to get on the platform even by moving to the extremes of the bird statue in skyloft, but it might just be possible.

And for those of you who want to tell me that the game will crash when you leave the cave obviously haven’t tried sleeping in a bed. ; )
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2011, 07:44:04 PM »

I'm confused for the slingshot skip.
Cloud are you saying you activated the crystal through some cheat method and the mini-boss did not load?
I don't get why a weapon would cause a boss to load or not.

The temple with the triforce, you can't get into that temple before placing the crystal in the bird, right? It would be cool if it was possible to get in that temple early.
The way that the temple works is, if you don't trigger the switch to enter the temple, then all the actors that are different in the later skyview temple will be missing. This includes the miniboss and beetle chest. He got into the beetle room by Z targeting a keese and firing a skyward strike at the crystal.

but the main reason why it wouldn't work anyway is because the slingshot is required to activate your B button.

For those unaware, there is a forth skyloft bird statue that can be used for BiT warping. This is the statue by where you rescue your bird, through the cave. Of course, this statue is so low that it’s not going to be very useful, but I still think it should be tried on every map just in case.
I didn't realise you could actually get to this statue... But now you mention it, I'll try it out
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2011, 07:52:55 PM »

Guys, we need to start organizing this stuff.

Here's a layout a propose.
The name of the map, which statues were tested, effects.

Map Name --------- [1] [2] [3] -------- Effects

ex.

Lanayru Desert ----- [X] [X] [X] ----------- All spawn inside normal area.

Idk, some crap like that. Here are numbers for Skyloft Statues to stay organized.