ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Race file V2  (Read 4653 times)
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:19:20 PM »

So I noticed that the race file currently used for VC has a heart piece so I decided to make a race file without that heart container. (I know it doesn't seem like much but it was something that kind of nit-picked at me.)

Race file link.

EDIT: ugh forgot that there may be some people on these forums who don't know how to put this onto their Wii.

Instructions

1.Download the file
2.Move it into the following path on your SD card "private/wii/title/NARE" and rename it to "data.bin"
3.Put the SD card into your Wii
4.Go into data management and select save data
5.Copy or move the Majora's Mask save file onto your Wii. (If you already have save data you'll need to either delete it or back it up onto another SD card or your computer.)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:35:11 AM by playe » Logged
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »

You meant to say Heart Piece instead of Heart Container, right? Also, when keeta and I were mostly the only ones who raced MM, he told me to get the HP because it's just there and he had that HP from doing 100% attempts starting after the first cycle. I don't think the change is necessary.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:42 AM »

Uh yeah I meant heart piece, and like I said it was kind of irking me that the HP was there so I made this one. Doesn't really matter I guess though but I put it here so people could choose I suppose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: