ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:23:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious Treasure Chest in Fire Dragon's Room  (Read 19623 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 11:40:47 AM »

I've been trying to fix it ever since I made the code, I'm trying to make it so you can hold a button to land on nothing while falling

for now just don't toggle it off or stop holding left when your over a void

A code like that would be extremely useful.
Because it is possible to get stuck falling forever without using cheats (happens sometimes when I mess around with clawshot clipping. especially if I swim OoB and then fall down.)

THENINTENDOLUMINARY
Regular Guay

AKA wiiztec

Email
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »

Their is another chest, this time with a heart piece in the lumpy pumpkin oob just beyond the room with the beds
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »

Their is another chest, this time with a heart piece in the lumpy pumpkin oob just beyond the room with the beds

Maybe it is related to dowsing.
They do put out dummy actors in the game that are there just so that you can dowse for them.
If it is opened on my file (or is gone entirely), that should prove that it is infact a dummy chest.

If not, then nintendo is just messing around.

jack5mikemotown
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 07:12:14 PM »

I'm thinking maybe the heart piece in the chest is the one given to you for completing the lumpy pumpkin sidequests.
Matt23488
Regular Guay

Meh

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 02:07:56 AM »

Thank you very much, THENINTENDOLUMINARY, I will make a video of this chest now. Have you made a video of the one in the Lumpy Pumpkin? If not I can make one and label you as the finder of it.

EDIT: Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTvz9Hqjrw

I also made a video of the Lumpy Pumpkin chest, but I will not upload it unless I have your permission, THENINTENDOLUMINARY, although I did make mention of it in the description of this video.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:43:45 AM by Matt23488 » Logged

Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »

They do put out dummy actors in the game that are there just so that you can dowse for them.
If it is opened on my file (or is gone entirely), that should prove that it is infact a dummy chest.

You can't dowse for heart pieces though so that would make no sense.
Matt23488
Regular Guay

Meh

Email
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 02:46:21 AM »

It was there on my 100% file. Hmm, it is very interesting, I wonder why Nintendo put them there? I'm going to go look for more. If we do find more with pieces of heart, I don't know if it will put us over 20 hearts, because after I grabbed it, the heart piece part of my item quest log screen thing is still filled, but the text did say "3 more".

Riddley
Deku Scrub

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:05 AM »

If it is true that dowsing targets that exists in other areas have dummies hidden somewhere, then I want to try and find a Zelda dummy Cheesy
THENINTENDOLUMINARY
Regular Guay

AKA wiiztec

Email
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 04:12:29 AM »

Thank you very much, THENINTENDOLUMINARY, I will make a video of this chest now. Have you made a video of the one in the Lumpy Pumpkin? If not I can make one and label you as the finder of it.

EDIT: Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTvz9Hqjrw

I also made a video of the Lumpy Pumpkin chest, but I will not upload it unless I have your permission, THENINTENDOLUMINARY, although I did make mention of it in the description of this video.

I don't care, If I wanted to make a video of it myself first I would not have said anything about it until I had already uploaded it
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:55 AM »

this is so weird.

nice finds. i wonder where else there could me more chests and what they put in them (it would be interesting if there's a beta item somewhere).

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »

If it is true that dowsing targets that exists in other areas have dummies hidden somewhere, then I want to try and find a Zelda dummy Cheesy
Some targets have dummies.
In lanayru desert there is 2 dummy engines. 1 inside the tower of the building located in the east.
And one OoB behind the entrance to the cave located in the north.

You can also find gratitude crystals inside of buildings in for example skyloft.
An example of this would be inside of the school in skyloft. The dummy crystals in this building can be accessed by getting inside of the building using clawshot vineclipping & the beetle.

And there is dummy actors for the goddess cube chests, one example is a chest that is hidden inside the roof of the bazaar when you're outside.
This chest is a dummy actor for the actual chest located inside of the bazaar.

There is probably more that I'm forgetting.