ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:15:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Skyward Sword Game breaking glitch  (Read 9786 times)
swordsaint
Regular Guay

Email
« on: December 01, 2011, 04:04:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FAK_HG4ZA

in case you guys haven't seen it, or just want a place to discuss it. I'm not 100% on it's legitimacy, buts it the new oen thats going aruond atm
Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 04:07:09 AM »

Meh. A "reset to last save" glitch isnt a big deal. I wouldn't consider it game breaking unless it's possible to save after the point you get stuck and completely screw the file out of being able to finish the game.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:25:31 AM »

I posted that vid in the Trick Research & Discovery thread. It's not really that big a deal because pretty much everyone would think to save before that boss.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
swordsaint
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:24:15 AM »

you are right. however it can definitely be a huge issue for speed runs, depending on the trigger.

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 11:44:57 AM »

you are right. however it can definitely be a huge issue for speed runs, depending on the trigger.

It has only occurred once, and from what I've read, it seems like it happens when you try to kill him using the bow.
If that's the case, then in shouldn't be a problem in speedruns.

swordsaint
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »

apparently caused by the bow. admittedly it hasnt been recreated yet.
darkeye14
Regular Guay

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 08:50:22 AM »

Ghirahim is apparently a buggy boss as well. Here's a strange glitch in the Ghirahim 1 fight that ultimately results in the Wii locking up. And here's a glitch in the Ghirahim 3 fight where he just disappears after the final hit.

[18:38] <Sigless> darkeye is cute too

[18:45] <aleckermit> We get a free pack of cheetos with every vote too Smiley
[18:46] <bluemarth> in the uk we keep our foreskin
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »

Ghirahim is apparently a buggy boss as well. Here's a strange glitch in the Ghirahim 1 fight that ultimately results in the Wii locking up. And here's a glitch in the Ghirahim 3 fight where he just disappears after the final hit.
The first video had nothing to do with the game, it was the controllers that messed up.
When my friend was visiting me and playing skyward sword, something similar happened to him.
The nunchuck locked in the position he was holding so he kept moving without being able to do anything about it, and the wii remote itself was not responding, so he could not attack.
It was like the controllers had locked up.

It worked after he reconnected the controller though.

The second one is interesting though, that could be a real gamebreaker, and it happens at the very end of the game.
It looks like he did the finishing attack while the boss was teleporting. Like, he dies when he isn't present, that could easily mess things up.
It's just a theory though.
And if that is the case, then it could happen to anyone at any time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: