ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:06:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Easter Eggs, References, and Secrets  (Read 27180 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« on: November 23, 2011, 05:15:37 AM »

Here's a funny Titanic movie reference in the game, it's on the wall in the captain's shack where you get the sea map:

It's a re-creation of this moment in the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvQuOoG4GE0

Also, the Mogma (mole guys) voices in the game sound a lot like Cow's voice from Cow and Chicken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoqhnkolhvk&feature=related
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:50:23 PM by mzxrules » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 07:35:24 AM »

"It's a secret to everybody."
You can obviously figure out what that is based on.

The old Kikwi says that after you've climbed the great tree in faron woods, before visiting Lake Floria.

I should be able to get a screenshot up later today when I get home, unless someone else can get one up.

canoshiz
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 09:34:39 AM »

In one of the rooms on the upper floor of the knight's academy in Skyloft, you can look through a crack in the wall into the next room over and see a Tingle doll.  Can't remember the room off the top of my head, though.  The room with the doll is locked, I believe.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »

In one of the rooms on the upper floor of the knight's academy in Skyloft, you can look through a crack in the wall into the next room over and see a Tingle doll.  Can't remember the room off the top of my head, though.  The room with the doll is locked, I believe.

Yes, tingles doll is in zeldas room if I remember it correctly.
There is actually a secret entrance into that room, so that you can get a close-up.
I got surprised when I first saw it, lol.

Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 07:32:04 AM »

The hand in the toilet that wants paper (Majora's Mask)
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 09:56:45 PM »

Ancient Cistern is based off of an old Buddhist tale

Buddha is taking a walk in paradise when he comes across a pond. He looks into it and gazes into hell. There he sees a particular sinner, whose only good deed in his whole life was sparing the life of a spider he was about to kill. Moved by this single act of compassion, he lowers a spider's thread into hell to pull him up. The sinner is overjoyed, but when he sees all the other sinners trying to climb the thread, he gets angry and shouts that it's his thread alone and the others will just tear it apart. As soon as he says this, the thread tears and they all fall back into hell.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:14:07 AM by ZFG » Logged

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
TomNook120
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »

The head master's name is Gaepora, obviously after our favourite owl

When you kill bugs, the same animation plays as when you kill roaches in animal crossing