ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:22:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Save Stockpile  (Read 44389 times)
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 06:12:25 AM »

Save at AC for JPN, need people to test it with their copy...

fourtoe
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 06:51:45 AM »

0:00 Time Hero Save, contains both US and PAL

Hey I really appreciated this save you made. I was wondering if you could make one like this only for 100% speed runs...if it isn't too much trouble.

According to IndyKenobi's 100% route, these are the treasure items you need to get all the necessary upgrades:
This route assumes you have at least
 - 2 Hornet Larvae
 - 11 Tumbleweed
 - 3 Lizard Tail      
 - 2 Eldin Ore
 - 8 Ancient Flower
 - 6 Amber Relic
 - 2 Dusk Relic
 - 3 Jelly Blob
 - 3 Monster Claw
 - 4 Evil Crystal
 - 1 Blue Bird Feather
 - 1 Golden Skull
 - 2 Goddess Plume

Thanks so much for the awesome stuff you do, guy.
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 07:18:53 PM »

Hey I really appreciated this save you made. I was wondering if you could make one like this only for 100% speed runs...if it isn't too much trouble.

According to IndyKenobi's 100% route, these are the treasure items you need to get all the necessary upgrades:
This route assumes you have at least
 - 2 Hornet Larvae
 - 11 Tumbleweed
 - 3 Lizard Tail      
 - 2 Eldin Ore
 - 8 Ancient Flower
 - 6 Amber Relic
 - 2 Dusk Relic
 - 3 Jelly Blob
 - 3 Monster Claw
 - 4 Evil Crystal
 - 1 Blue Bird Feather
 - 1 Golden Skull
 - 2 Goddess Plume

Thanks so much for the awesome stuff you do, guy.

do i need the homebrew channel for the save file or can i just copy them from a sd card to the wii

sorry i am not so good at these things
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »

you can copy the saves to an SD card and load 'm up in the wii provided that your version matches. Otherwise you'll have to convert them by hand with FE100 which practically doesn't exist anymore.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 06:33:31 PM »

you can copy the saves to an SD card and load 'm up in the wii provided that your version matches. Otherwise you'll have to convert them by hand with FE100 which practically doesn't exist anymore.

okay thank you very much i try this
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 08:36:58 PM »

sorry double post but it worked with the save file

thank you very much your are amazing
indykenobi
Deku Scrub

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 04:48:27 AM »

This is the save file I use for my 100% runs; it comes preloaded with enough treasures to upgrade all the B-items, no preset records on Boss Rush, and all necessary cutscenes skippable.

Have fun!
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 08:05:41 PM »

This is the save file I use for my 100% runs; it comes preloaded with enough treasures to upgrade all the B-items, no preset records on Boss Rush, and all necessary cutscenes skippable.

Have fun!

oh yes i was looking for this

thank you very much sir
fourtoe
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 07:26:10 AM »

Have fun!

Awesome!
Tenderhearted
Deku Scrub

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 05:12:48 PM »

42 Any% J Saves http://www.mediafire.com/download/tp5ua4d1ap92q9z/Any%25_J_Saves.7z if there is a problem with any of them i'll fix (outdated garbage still useable for practice)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:03:54 PM by Tenderhearted » Logged
Antidote
Deku Scrub

WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2013, 08:39:13 AM »

It won't be that simple. Skip.dat has some sort of checksum or value relating to the contents of your wiiking2.sav.  I'm not entirely sure how they relate, but you can't just take a blank file with skip.dat and have it work. You'd have to have a copy of this data and create a proper checksum or CRC, or whatever the game uses, for it to see it as a legit file. Otherwise it'll just complain that it's corrupted.

On the other hand though, I found an ocarina code on http://geckocodes.org/?c=SOUE01 which will let us create Hero Saves right off the bat, except it'll have the first cutscene's playtime added on(since you wouldn't be able to skip, right? I'll try that too).. I'll try it out.

Edit: You can't skip the opening cutscene with the code, since it's a fresh save.
Edit2: Interesting..you can't skip -any- cutscenes with the code, since it's fresh..

skip.dat has CRC32 just like wiiking2.sav
skip.dat follows this basic structure:

Code:
struct SkipData
{
    char data[0x20];
    int  checksum;
};

struct
{
    SkipData skipData[3];
}file;

It's pretty basic and i'm still researching the data.
https://code.google.com/p/skyward-sword-save-editor/source/browse/trunk/save%20editor/SkipData.txt

EDIT:
Also my editor Wiiking2 Editor has full data.bin support should you wish to edit your file straight from the data management menu.
The only caveat is: you need your Consoles keys and mac address, if you have HBC installed it's pretty simple to get them, there are various ways to go about it, but i'm not going to elaborate here.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:41:42 AM by Antidote » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: