ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brown horse in OoT (?)  (Read 4826 times)
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« on: October 20, 2011, 07:41:16 AM »

What technically happens if you leave the ranch on the brown horse? Will you still be on it in Hyrule Field? And I don't mean doing this during or after the race (because that would load a cutscene on Epona), I mean doing this and skip paying Ingo altogether. I've wondered this and can't test this myself, because the moon jump cheat doesn't work on a horse and I'm inexperienced with UoT. If the brown horse stays with you, and you dismount it and leave the area, will it remains there or will it disappear when you get back to it? Also, if you accept the horseback archery mini-game, would it still load the brown horse?
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 05:21:44 AM »

That's a good idea. However, you would have to leave with the horse to the way you normally enter since jumping over the fence would just give you Epona. Even though it requires hacking, I'd like to see what would happen.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:24:27 AM »

Yes, that's the entrance that would be used to test it. It's why I said not to try it during or after the race, because then that entrance would load Epona too. All that needs to be done is to abolish the surrounding fence, or its collision data, to skip paying Ingo to keep the normal entrance to not load Epona.
qwerty1605
Regular Guay

Fuck you

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:56:37 PM »

The first time I got Epona that was the way I got out. Everything happened the exact same way.

I'm gay
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »

The first time I got Epona that was the way I got out. Everything happened the exact same way.
Except the cutscene won't load to happen there if you weren't in a race.

So I was using UoT and took a look around the ranch in it. I could not find the actor cube of the brown horse, because all the actors are from child Link's time only. I could not remove the collision of the fence. So, what to do? Should I replace one of the actors for the horse? And what's the brown horse's file name? I guess I will have to look it all myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: