ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:14:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low % Help  (Read 3639 times)
SassyCassie17
Deku Scrub

« on: September 25, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

Hi, I'm new to this site, but I guess you can say I'm not new to Ocarina of Time as I've had the game since it came out Smiley.
I've always loved doing little challenges and such, and I recently tried out Low % for this game, and it's pretty hard so far...

I'm not sure if I'm even using the most up to date method, but I'm stuck trying to get to the Adult Side of Spirit Temple as Young Link. I have no shield to hover so I have to go to the other hand somehow, I've seen a video of a trick that accomplishes it but I can't seem to set it up properly. Any tips for the alignment or timing? It would be very much appreciated Smiley!
Steve
Regular Guay

beware

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 01:23:13 AM »

Being a bit more specific on what part you're having trouble with would help a lot with answering your question (there's also the question and answer thread specifically meant for this stuff).

If you're having trouble getting on the shoulder, aim the left side of the hilt of the sword on B to where the arm connects to the shoulder then roll press Z (or L, whatever version you're on) and jumpslash.

As for the other part just try to mimic what you see in the video you're talking about, it's probably too hard to explain in text or someone else can try explaining it.
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:39:03 AM »

You're better off using Steve's method of getting to the Adult side of Spirit than the one in my video (if that's the one you're referencing). It's much more consistent.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
SassyCassie17
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 02:45:52 AM »

Sorry! :[

I should have done more research before making this thread, now I'm a bit embarrassed, lol.

I just watched the video Steve has in his sig and all I can say is... Wow! I have a long way to go if I ever hope to do so good, but for now I'm just focused on beating Low % Smiley.

I was able to figure out how to get all the way to Mirror Shield from that video, it was really helpful! I think I'm going to start over, though, and play through Low % copying as much of the video as possible, considering what I was referencing seems to be out of date.

If I have any more questions, I promise to post in the other thread, thanks guys ;]!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: