ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:10:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on Hyrule Castle Graveyard?  (Read 5431 times)
HeyListen
Regular Guay

« on: September 22, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »

So i did the Early City in the Sky, and skipped powering the dominion rod. Now when im in the graveyard at Hyrule Castle, it says i need to move the owl statues to the 2 panels in the floor (bottom right on the graveyard mini map on Gamecube) and you need this to get a key.. so how can i bypass this..?
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 12:21:46 AM »

So i did the Early City in the Sky, and skipped powering the dominion rod. Now when im in the graveyard at Hyrule Castle, it says i need to move the owl statues to the 2 panels in the floor (bottom right on the graveyard mini map on Gamecube) and you need this to get a key.. so how can i bypass this..?
When you first enter the dungeon from hyrule castle town, go to the door on the left. From there you'll just have to fight some enemies and pull a chain switch to get to King Bulblin. Then just defeat him to get the key to enter the castle.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
HeyListen
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:14:02 AM »

so we only need one key from the outside of the castle (King bublin side or Cemetary side)? But why would they put 2 keys with 1 on each side for no reason? Aren't all keys used for a door?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 02:09:21 AM »

iirc, there's a locked door just after the boss key door which contains a number of chests with rupees and bombs in it.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 09:30:07 PM »

Can the ledge be reached with an LJA?
I know it is not needed, but I am just curious.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: