ZSR Forums
April 24, 2024, 05:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some help...  (Read 4391 times)
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:38:28 AM »

Alright so at first glance this may seem like a thread with nothing to do with MM but it does, trust me.

My friend Apperation on JTV (Yes that's the actual spelling of his name, not a typo.) made a promise with his chat that if he gets 500 followers by the end of the month (Which is only in about 8 days and he's 55 followers away.) that he'll play Majora's Mask on stream (A game he has NOT played for 7-8 years because he dislikes it for some ungodly reason.)

Now I would've posted about this here sooner but I was going to wait until I got desperate.

So I'd like to ask you guys to PLEASE follow him, I'd appreciate it if you guys would or somehow get him those followers. (This isn't a joke btw I'm dead serious.)

The link is right here and again I'd REALLY appreciate it if you guys help me out.
V92ify
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 08:00:57 AM »

lol, 500 followers... Why do you made a promise like that a month for 500 followers, it's not enought...

Youtube account

<RaceBot>: Samura1man was foolish and tried to pull the wool over our eyes !!!
--- sicko has banned ~r:87-94-227-220.bb.dnainternet.fi
*** Samura1man was kicked by sicko (sicko)
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »

To be honest, I didn't even know about the promise he made until he told me in a Skype chat the next day. (And yeah I'm aware of the odds of being able to get him those followers, he's told me many times.)
V92ify
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

Ok i'll help you if i can  Wink

Youtube account

<RaceBot>: Samura1man was foolish and tried to pull the wool over our eyes !!!
--- sicko has banned ~r:87-94-227-220.bb.dnainternet.fi
*** Samura1man was kicked by sicko (sicko)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: