ZSR Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diffrent camera angle.  (Read 3749 times)
Thijmen
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: September 01, 2011, 04:50:25 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm new so this is also an introduction, Hello, I'm Thijmen, I'm 14 years old and I love Ocarina of Time, I've played it ever since I was very little in 2003 on the gamecube ( my brother played I copied him) when I got older I really started understanding the game and in the past year I've been in love with glitches.
Enough of that,

I have no idea if this was discovered before but: Hold Z and take out the slingshot. Backflip hold R and dont let go of it. You now have the same view as if you were using slingshot, use a sideways roll onto something (what makes you fall back) now theres a diffrent camera angle. It's not inverted but it looks like it. It's really easy but I don't think it'll be of use, will it?
CHC
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »

To be honest, it probably will not be used. Also, if you have a trick you have discovered, put it in here http://forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/index.php?topic=20.0

The Z, direction, Z trick works with any angle, so that one is possible too. I don't think that a sideways camera angle is THAT efficient, mabye during a Poe hover, but that's all I can really think of. But nice job finding it yourself, it feels good to figure out new things on your own.

<stonenot>   chc ur dumb
<CHC> stonenot at least I can DoT skip
|<--   stonenot has left irc.speeddemosarchive.com (Quit: Leaving)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: