ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Questions & Answer  (Read 280110 times)
TomNook120
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »

Wondering how to do the bottle timestop in OoT 3D, i had imagined it'd be the same way as Majora's Mask but it seems i was wrong :/
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2011, 06:06:14 AM »

Is there any way to get into the bottom of the well with just the megaton hammer on B(yay newgame+)? It'd be nice if we could, since getting 40 gold skulltulas takes forever to get the bombchus.
Is it even possible to get 40 skulltulas with hammer? I've got 39 atm, and as far as i can tell, the only remaining ones i can get are either in the well (requires equipping a sword), or from the ground outside dodongo's, which is covered by the boulder.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »

Is it even possible to get 40 skulltulas with hammer? I've got 39 atm, and as far as i can tell, the only remaining ones i can get are either in the well (requires equipping a sword), or from the ground outside dodongo's, which is covered by the boulder.

I am pretty sure you can put bugs inside of that hole outside of DC without removing the boulder.
I think you should be able to get the skulltula.

ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »

I am pretty sure you can put bugs inside of that hole outside of DC without removing the boulder.
I think you should be able to get the skulltula.

You can, and then you can kill it with din's fire. Unfortunately there's no way to actually get it, as far as i can tell.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »

You can, and then you can kill it with din's fire. Unfortunately there's no way to actually get it, as far as i can tell.

Maybe with boomerang? somehow? Tongue
It clips through everything on its way back, so maybe if you can make it pick up the skulltula.
Or maybe a jumpslash with the hammer or something will give it to you.

ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2011, 04:03:48 PM »

Maybe with boomerang? somehow? Tongue
It clips through everything on its way back, so maybe if you can make it pick up the skulltula.
Or maybe a jumpslash with the hammer or something will give it to you.
Jumpslash was definitely not possible. I can't rule boomerang out completely, but i tried quite a bit, and it certainly did not seem possible.
KRSkull
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2011, 02:57:19 AM »

hello, i just have a simple question to ask: if i preform any of these glitches, is there any chance that i could break the game card or the 3DS system? thank you for your time
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2011, 03:20:50 AM »

hello, i just have a simple question to ask: if i preform any of these glitches, is there any chance that i could break the game card or the 3DS system? thank you for your time
No.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2011, 03:37:40 AM »

The only way to possibly break any cartridge base videogame (other than physical damage) would be to corrupt the save data to the point where loading the game data itself causes the game to crash. From my personal experience, there are no currently known glitches that will allow you to do this, but through using cheating devices/save generation it is possible to do (at least on the 64 version) by either obtaining too many heart containers (causing too many 2d sprites to be drawn at once on the file select screen), or activate the disk drive flag on all saves (causes the game to crash when trying to access the file in any way).

Disk based games should never break from glitching since their save data is stored on the console.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »

The only way to possibly break any cartridge base videogame (other than physical damage) would be to corrupt the save data to the point where loading the game data itself causes the game to crash. From my personal experience, there are no currently known glitches that will allow you to do this, but through using cheating devices/save generation it is possible to do (at least on the 64 version) by either obtaining too many heart containers (causing too many 2d sprites to be drawn at once on the file select screen), or activate the disk drive flag on all saves (causes the game to crash when trying to access the file in any way).

Disk based games should never break from glitching since their save data is stored on the console.
I THINK it is possible to make your savefile corrupt on the 3ds by duping to many heart pieces and saving that game, but I'm not entirely sure.
I mean, the game crashes when you try to do different stuff in the game when you have to many heart containers (Like interacting, using items, loading new areas, etc.), I do not know what would happen if you try to access the file selection screen when you have 29 heart containers. I can imgaine that the game would crash. It is not really something that anyone wants to try though.

I would not be surprised if the game wipes the saves on your game if it gets corrupt either. This would actually prove to be useful, since it normally isn't possible to wipe all the data from the cartridge, which means that once you unlock master quest, you can't remove it.

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »

I THINK it is possible to make your savefile corrupt on the 3ds by duping to many heart pieces and saving that game, but I'm not entirely sure.
I mean, the game crashes when you try to do different stuff in the game when you have to many heart containers (Like interacting, using items, loading new areas, etc.), I do not know what would happen if you try to access the file selection screen when you have 29 heart containers. I can imgaine that the game would crash. It is not really something that anyone wants to try though.

I would not be surprised if the game wipes the saves on your game if it gets corrupt either. This would actually prove to be useful, since it normally isn't possible to wipe all the data from the cartridge, which means that once you unlock master quest, you can't remove it.
I duped 3 more hearts to go off the screen, and they work completly fine in every aspect. I'm not sure if there is a cap to how many before it crashes/annexs itself

You can press A - B - X - Y all at the same time on the 3DS screen when you load the game to wipe your saves, but does it uninstall MQ? Check out some other forums or something for that
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:08:55 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 03:02:32 PM »

You need more than 20 heart containers for the game to act weird, having 3 additional heart pieces will not do anything.

also, I wasn't aware that you could remove save files on 3ds? It will most likely remove master quest aswell then.
I guess that also means that a corrupt save file won't be a problem.

Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 09:22:48 PM »

So I got OoT 3D for Christmas and am wondering if this is new. I found an angle to get the clip to the water temple early like what aleckermit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPvJKmuSFbM&feature=plcp&context=C32fe793UDOEgsToPDskI9UMasxttVUIBMTbB4pQo7) uses, except you don't need a bomb. Is the fact that you can clip there without a bomb/explosive new?

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:18 PM »

Yes it's new

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2012, 05:31:39 AM »

Can you please make a list of the 39? I have 32 and can't find anymore!

Edit: I got the 39. can't believe I forgot the fucking soil spiders of all things! Trying to make BotW with hammer possible with cucco dive and frame perfect JS. Cloud told me boulder clip is impossible though...

Also, has anyone tried TSC past Darunia Statue for early Double Magic? I've been trying to do it with damage knockback during the clip, but I can't get the timing. Sorry I'm such a noob...

Edit 2: So cloud are you also gonna tell me that darunia statue clip is impossible and everybody's been doing that one forever as well? sorry if this comes out as snarky, I'm just asking for the advice of someone better than me at the game Wink
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:13:45 AM by SamusXLink » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: