ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Questions & Answer  (Read 286661 times)
Tailsko
Regular Guay

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2011, 05:02:20 AM »

Quick question regarding the "colored" gauntlets. Are you spose to hatch the pocket egg?
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2011, 08:58:49 AM »

Quick question regarding the "colored" gauntlets. Are you spose to hatch the pocket egg?

Nope, when it says pocket egg, it is means the pocket egg.
It turns into a pocket cucco when it hatches, so we would say pocket cucco instead of egg if you were suppost to use that item. Smiley

Tailsko
Regular Guay

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2011, 02:54:33 PM »

Ah, ok. Thanks CloudMax
GrannyZelda
Deku Scrub

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »

I've been trying to pass the last room of the Fire Trial in Ganon's Castle for the past four hours.  Just when I almost make it, somethng stupid happens.  I'm so tired of this annoying room!  Are there any tips or tricks that might help me?  I've read a walkthrough that discussed the path, but if one thing goes wrong you have to start ALL OVER from the beginning each time.  I'm so miserable about it!
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »

I've been trying to pass the last room of the Fire Trial in Ganon's Castle for the past four hours.  Just when I almost make it, somethng stupid happens.  I'm so tired of this annoying room!  Are there any tips or tricks that might help me?  I've read a walkthrough that discussed the path, but if one thing goes wrong you have to start ALL OVER from the beginning each time.  I'm so miserable about it!

You could just skip the trials entierly using either megaflip, megaflip + damage boost, hover boost, or hammerslide into the loading zone, just like you do it on console.

As for the room, what do you mess up on? If you cant make it through the room I assume there is something in specific that you're having a hard time with.

GrannyZelda
Deku Scrub

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »

You could just skip the trials entierly using either megaflip, megaflip + damage boost, hover boost, or hammerslide into the loading zone, just like you do it on console.

As for the room, what do you mess up on? If you cant make it through the room I assume there is something in specific that you're having a hard time with.

I will have to look up what those things mean.  I'm a long-time player, but I'm not techie like that.  In this trial you must jump to collect all the silver ruppees and I'll get down to the last ruppee and something always kills me.  I get nervous and fall or something hits me, or some stupid thing.  It's 3ds Master Quest and I beat this room during the regular quest, so this is perplexing me.  Maybe I just need to take a break?  I will research those moves you mentioned.  Thanks for replying.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »

I will have to look up what those things mean.  I'm a long-time player, but I'm not techie like that.  In this trial you must jump to collect all the silver ruppees and I'll get down to the last ruppee and something always kills me.  I get nervous and fall or something hits me, or some stupid thing.  It's 3ds Master Quest and I beat this room during the regular quest, so this is perplexing me.  Maybe I just need to take a break?  I will research those moves you mentioned.  Thanks for replying.

Trial skip is a very useful glitch which allows you to skip all the trials. If you are doing it on master quest you obviously have to stand on the opposite side of the room.

Megaflip (By far the hardest method): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl_qCqv2Mk0
hover boost (very easy to pull off): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWaOxX74oG8
Hammerslide (this one is easy if you're used to it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8UrjxXKjc
Megaflip + Damage Boost (This one is easy if you're good at megaflip): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ryXAdO1c

GrannyZelda
Deku Scrub

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »

Trial skip is a very useful glitch which allows you to skip all the trials. If you are doing it on master quest you obviously have to stand on the opposite side of the room.

Megaflip (By far the hardest method): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl_qCqv2Mk0
hover boost (very easy to pull off): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWaOxX74oG8
Hammerslide (this one is easy if you're used to it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8UrjxXKjc
Megaflip + Damage Boost (This one is easy if you're good at megaflip): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ryXAdO1c

It's inspiring how people like you and others on this board think so creatively and out of the box.  People in general may criticize game playing but I see the development of creative thinking at its zenith.  I'm serious.  And I don't worship game playing at all.  I admire the problem-solving skills and unwillingness to take the road forged for you.  Well done.
RattleMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2011, 03:03:54 AM »

As long as nothing's changed in the 3DS version, this is the way I go about doing it. See if it works for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSnAolf3ew

You can also simply run to the door after the last silver rupee instead of using the Hookshot.

Sorry for the quality!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:20:28 AM by RattleMan » Logged
Zorathan
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »

Hello. I'm sort of new to using glitches in OoT3D.

Currently, I'm working on getting the Blue gauntlets, but I'm stuck trying to get the Bombchus beneath the well.
I have gotten beneath already using a TSC, although I have been unsuccessful with retrieving the bombchus. please help. Cheesy
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2011, 08:27:56 PM »

Hello. I'm sort of new to using glitches in OoT3D.

Currently, I'm working on getting the Blue gauntlets, but I'm stuck trying to get the Bombchus beneath the well.
I have gotten beneath already using a TSC, although I have been unsuccessful with retrieving the bombchus. please help. Cheesy

You can not get bombchus early from bottom of the well in oot3d.
You have to play masterquest and use navi dive from lake hylia to zoras domain, then enter jabu jabu early and get bombchu inside of him.
You can make a chu chest appear inside of him.

Zorathan
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »

You can not get bombchus early from bottom of the well in oot3d.
You have to play masterquest and use navi dive from lake hylia to zoras domain, then enter jabu jabu early and get bombchu inside of him.
You can make a chu chest appear inside of him.

Oh, thank you so much!
I was wondering how I was supposed to do this.. xD
corneliab
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 07:15:47 AM »

Early bombchus are only necessary to get the purple gauntlets, not the blue ones.
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 09:37:57 AM »

i don't know where to ask this but this seems to be the closest place.

in the escape the forest methods list in the OoT3D section, it says you need to use the owl to reach kakariko village due to a closed door. that door can be passed through from behind since it lacks collision data on the back so you don't need to do that workaround.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »

i don't know where to ask this but this seems to be the closest place.

in the escape the forest methods list in the OoT3D section, it says you need to use the owl to reach kakariko village due to a closed door. that door can be passed through from behind since it lacks collision data on the back so you don't need to do that workaround.

I updated the page. Thanks for letting me know.

-----

I have a question:
Is it possible to one cycle ganondorf?
You may use giant's knife.

I've been trying a several times (10-15 times) and I am almost always 1 hit away from killing him. I noticed that it was possible to time arrow hits in order to hit in with like 8 arrows in a row. I have yet to do such a thing with a sword though. I hope I am just being bad.

Also, if you manage to do it, either make a video of it or tell me how you did it.

If we can't one cycle dorf I'll have to alter the NG+ route alot, making it much slower. Sad
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:14:25 PM by CloudMax » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: