ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 12:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Questions & Answer  (Read 286821 times)
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2012, 07:08:06 PM »

Wha? I just need luck finding a way to record lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »

1.You can quit without saving. Save and dying makes you lose FW.
2.Tapping b makes the can't use sound effect when you have FW if you dont have FW no sound is played. The reason being that you don't have magic.

Hess: hold the circle pad in a southwest/east direction slightly and Link should start to spin around, then hold L and take a bomb out, just before it explodes let go of L and Link should start slide then you just hold L again and voilĂ  youre slding.
Another thing to learn is hess turning to do it pause the game and change the direction to southwest/east
A good way to know if youre good at sliding is to slide from darunias room to goron city entrance its fun.

Sorry about this wall of text and good luck with the runs iam trying to do one myself too. Smiley

Thanks for replying! That definitely helped me out. I'm still looking for answers on if I delete the NG+ file, and then make a new one, if the new one will be NG+ or if I have to get FW on B again on my main file.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2012, 08:02:31 PM »

Dunno about that but im pretty sure you need to get it again.

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »

Also, how do I do that trick where I break a deku stick, but still have the short end of it to use?
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »

There are different ways to do that tick such as hitting two walls before hitting the ground, but you probably mean how to do it in the lizalfos battle. Its pretty simple L-target one, "hug" it and jump attack. After that you should keep the stick.

Lol
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2012, 01:13:02 AM »

I'm still looking for answers on if I delete the NG+ file, and then make a new one, if the new one will be NG+ or if I have to get FW on B again on my main file.

No, because what puts the item on b is that you have that value stored when you leave the other file while on a horse or fishing.

But you could pay to fish on the NG+ file, then exit and make a new file which will have the same NG+, then delete the first one.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2012, 05:01:33 PM »

No, because what puts the item on b is that you have that value stored when you leave the other file while on a horse or fishing.

But you could pay to fish on the NG+ file, then exit and make a new file which will have the same NG+, then delete the first one.

OK, thanks. Also, is there a decent setup for getting into the right spot on the blue warp? Thrice so far I've made it to the end and fuck up the warp, once I pressed A too early and it took me to GC, and the other two times I went to far into the warp while doing the 'inch closer and closer while pressing B each time' strat that I used on console when any% did that.
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »

Have you watched Tom's run? He does it by sidehopping and pressing B on the frame he hits the ground. Seriously dude, watch the run. It's awesome.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2012, 05:19:19 PM »

I did watch it, I got alot out of it but just didn't understand that part Tongue
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »

Have you watched Tom's run? He does it by sidehopping and pressing B on the frame he hits the ground. Seriously dude, watch the run. It's awesome.
<3

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2012, 06:18:15 PM »

When you go to press a on farores wind, you will see the screen getting all distorted and becoming smaller. You want to press it when the screen is about half-size. The timing is pretty lenient, you just have to be patient and not go to early.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »

Another thing, you cant fuck up the warp even once.

Lol
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2012, 06:27:01 PM »

Seriously dude, watch the run. It's awesome.
Mine would be as awesome if i only could record it...actually i think i should just shut up.

Lol
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2012, 07:47:04 PM »

Damn, just tried again, pressed to late (when you see link go up in the beam) and it crashed my 3DS Tongue Also, if someone could link me to a video of skiping the second sling room that would be awesome, I can do it bu it takes like 5 minutes with my own half ass setups Tongue

Oh, and I see Tom Nook as pretty much the Cosmo of the 3DS... Is that acurate?
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2012, 07:54:00 PM »

You're making me blush :]

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: