ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:21:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1207061 times)
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2010, 04:20:19 AM »

Do you remember that trick os sidehoping to the stairs at ET, Venick409 claimed it as own, but I thin he copied from here, I am thinking about it since that video was uploaded at july and Venick's was at december

Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2010, 04:55:37 AM »

Do you remember that trick os sidehoping to the stairs at ET, Venick409 claimed it as own, but I thin he copied from here, I am thinking about it since that video was uploaded at july and Venick's was at december

What I'd never steal credit for finding a trick, I found it by my self but, I'll edit my video description giving credit and a link to his video.

My video at least shows how to do it from first entering the room, But I'm sorry for taking credit. (when I didn't even know he found it.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 05:02:06 AM by Venick409 » Logged

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »

First person to pull that trick off with any consistency WITHOUT KILLING SOME CHUS BEFORE HAND gets 5 ZFG dollars. It just seemed like there were a few more chus falling from the ceiling whenever I tried the trick...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »

I'm trying to find a way to start off a new file with the Windwaker. The idea being that then it might be possible to visit Jabun early and get Nayru's pearl early via Windwaker dive. I haven't had any luck so far, but, today, I hope to try it on a secondary file started after beating the game. The idea being that by holding down the right combination of buttons at the start of the game, that the codes for the Deluxe Pictobox will be replaced by the codes for the Windwaker.(All this being done without cheats, obviously.) I'm hoping that with Nayru's pearl early a whole new realm of glitches & early items will be opened up, hopefully including early full powered Master Sword--eliminating the need for the Earth & Wind Temples--and already having all Triforce shards--I don't think that I need to go into depth on this one--. If anyone wants to help in this effort, feel free to. I will try to post a video if I find anything. Undecided

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »

I really hate to spoil your fun with that theory, as much as we appreciate someone wanting to break the game, but we've already determined that the Jabun cutscene is triggered by shooting down the bombable wall: the cutscene you receive Jabun's Pearl is a part of the same cutscene showing you entering the cave with KoRL. The trigger has nothing to do with entering the cave, sadly enough. We have tested this just about 2 months ago.

But not only that, you'd be making it harder on yourself anyways- you can just swim into that cave. You don't have to do a dive since the wall isn't there, and there's nothing inside of it :[

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »

I respect what you're saying, Ani, but there is still room to try. There might be a difference by trying at the beginning of the game, and if nothing else, trading the Pictobox for the Windwaker--or any item for that matter-- would seem to be a sequence break on its own. Surely you've also done some looking into skipping the first three dungeons. I may still try to prove you wrong. And anyway, if it is possible to get the Master Sword, in full power, early then it would be possible to go to Hyrule during the first visit after defeating all the Moblins & Darknuts. I hope that you're finding a way to use wrong warp to get into the ToG early because then we might be close to the biggest sequence break since the DoT skip in OoT. Smiley

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »

Try wrong-warping from Forsaken Fortress. I don't know where it warps you to. I bet it's nothing interesting though.

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »

I think someone already made a statement that FF doesn't warp to the ToG, but thanks for the consideration. Couldn't get anywhere on the TS (trial skips). My theory consists of using one of the Bokolins' swords, with the assistance of a bomb, to clip through one of the trial doors & then use the deku leaf to get behind the big door. No progress yet. I'm using a file where I already beat the game so I can't try the strategy on the big door itself. Can someone who hasn't passed the door test it? I need to figure out a way to wrong warp without needing fade-ins. Don't know when I'll get around to it though. Huh

Cerpin_Taxt
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2010, 08:19:53 PM »

1.The current wrong warp is only to outside locations to my knowledge.
2.Trial Skip: Both of those items can be moved. You need an unmovable to clip.
3.The FF2 door has no fadeout.
4.There is no stone door until you visit Greatfish isle. Also, it is possible to dive with a hyoi pear.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2010, 12:35:01 AM »

1.The current wrong warp is only to outside locations to my knowledge.
2.Trial Skip: Both of those items can be moved. You need an unmovable to clip.
4.There is no stone door until you visit Greatfish isle. Also, it is possible to dive with a hyoi pear.
About the hyoi pear, I know, but WW dive is a lot easier & more convenient. About the trial skip, could you be more specific when you say "both of those items can be moved. You need an unmovable to clip"? Thanks for the tips though. Not quite sure what to make of the WW speedrun though.

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2010, 10:32:37 AM »

Yes it does.

EDIT:

I read wrong. Which door are you talking about? I know there is a fade-out at FF2 though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:35:08 AM by Phazon » Logged

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
Marcus
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2010, 03:19:44 PM »

@Razor
Can you upload your trails skip theory to YouTube so I can help you?
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »

@Razor
Can you upload your trails skip theory to YouTube so I can help you?
Here's all that I got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux97jwKKneg. Hope you can find something. Smiley

Marcus
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

Like I said in the video, it was a very good theory but it seems impossible.  Sad I tried the same thing on boss doors to skip boss keys. I have another idea of how to skip the boss key in Earth Temple but it would make it impossible to get the Mirror Shield if we use it anyway.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2010, 07:10:58 PM »

@Marcus
Thanks for the subscription. Don't give up on it Marcus. If you give up on it then that will be one less person helping in the effort. I could really use your help on this. Grin
Your english is very good. Noticed you're from Sweden.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 07:15:09 PM by Razor » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: