ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1206915 times)
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2010, 03:48:27 PM »

Stick Glitch
For luls

Ani you just blow the boulder up :S

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 04:51:35 PM »

........ stfu, I'm not stupid ;_____;

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
AkiGrahamShitatsuchi
Regular Guay

Ner, just, Ner

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

Ani's not stupid.

Smiley

Haters gonna hate.
Blizz:
So we wuz playin zelda 1 and Gannon wuz all "Rawr I stole ur prinzess and cut your magic triangle into 8 segments cuz i am a meaniepants" so then i wuz like "ok lol i'll see you in 45 minutez"
Unreal
Regular Guay

unreal704
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 10:08:27 PM »

This brings back memories from the 100+ wind waker thread when we all began to take interest in this game. The talk of new tricks and route possibilities. <_< I need to start playing this game again.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2010, 04:13:21 PM »

I just found out that there was a fade-in at Forsaken Fortress. I don't know if you all knew about it, but it might lead to another wrong warp.

MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 06:05:18 AM »

Woah, nope. What point in the game?

May get a recorder at year's end...
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 09:34:51 AM »

I haven't been able to replicate, but I have a theory that I haven't tested yet. Basically, I skipped the fade-in at Windfall by saving after the Greatfish cutscene. I think this means the game is expecting the fade-in to happen at some point. I also think that since the Pirate ship appears at Windfall (which is why the fade-in happens) and I skipped it, that some variable remains unitiated that involves being in a quadrent with the Pirate ship. Last time you were at Forsaken Fortress the Pirate ship was there and when you revisit it is gone. Now I went back into this quadrent and tried again and nothing happened. One thing I noted was that when the fade-in happened, it was night, it was raining and there was a thunderstorm (Endless night conditions).

The long and short of it is, by skipping the fade-in at Windfall and entering a quadrent with the Pirate ship during Endless night conditions (Forsaken Fortress), you get the fade-in. I wish I could explain this better x_X

EDIT:

Alternatively, you can ofcourse simply go to Forsaken Fortress during the real Endless night. That would be much simpler.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:37:15 AM by Phazon » Logged

Zero
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »

A few weeks ago in IRC, I brought up a good point of having a Map Glitch. I was thinking we could use the tingle turner or any other item and try to warp using the ballad of gales. Then the text of the tingle turner would interrupt you warping.
Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2010, 02:27:26 AM »

A few weeks ago in IRC, I brought up a good point of having a Map Glitch. I was thinking we could use the tingle turner or any other item and try to warp using the ballad of gales. Then the text of the tingle turner would interrupt you warping.

I tried this a few Times just now. From what I did there seems to be no time between the song and the warp.

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
Zero
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2010, 06:41:05 AM »

I tried this a few Times just now. From what I did there seems to be no time between the song and the warp.
Ani said that this method would most likely require frame perfect TASing. I tried TASing it with dolphin but it's so messy and buggy. Sad
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2010, 01:52:11 AM »

That ET chu room trick is not ss material, that that ss video of the trick some chus did not spawn, the ones that drop right away by the door. The strat looks way to too risky, and if it goes wrong you lose so much time. I'd be more comfortable trying the dekuleaf to bomb boost strat, even if ti fails you can get away with not much time lost or try it again...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »

Hey guy, I uploaded a few videos that could be usefull for the site, go and check my chanel

Zero
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2010, 03:56:37 AM »

Hey guy, I uploaded a few videos that could be usefull for the site, go and check my chanel
Sorry but ZFG will be a noob and say I can't put them on the site because they aren't HQ. If it's not any trouble, record these in HQ. Pretty much the same quality as this.
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2010, 06:17:00 AM »

Sorry but ZFG will be a noob and say I can't put them on the site because they aren't HQ. If it's not any trouble, record these in HQ. Pretty much the same quality as this.
just agreed with TSDA that he'll put up thos vids

Check out this stuff

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2010, 02:34:36 PM »

I found a small and useless glitch.

Run into a Cyclos cyclone, pull out your telescope, zoom in and the short cutscene will be zoomed in too.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: