ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1221571 times)
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2010, 12:58:44 AM »

120th comment hyes anyways i wish the one glitch i had found on my channel wudve been something useful

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2010, 06:56:17 AM »

I was working on the trial skips today, but after some frustration, I took a break and found something promising. I had always been thinking that it would be great to be able to skip the three goddess statues. In the room before the room where you take them, there are two statues. I found a way to clip one of them through the door, but it doesn't appear on the other side, and, anyways, I was hoping to clip Link through the door. Right now it's more like Phazon's stick glitch, but I'm hoping to clip the door soon with a new theory. I'm not uploading anything yet until I do a bit more testing. Hopefully, the clip is possible.  Grin

I don't understand at all. What room are we talking about here?

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »

I don't understand at all. What room are we talking about here?
The room where we learn the command melody and bring the 3 CM statues

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »

Oh. Well in that case:

I don't see how that would allow us to skip the 3 goddess statues or save any time at all.

I don't see why any in-game variable would change simply because the room is unloaded.

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2010, 09:03:38 PM »

Oh. Well in that case:

I don't see why any in-game variable would change simply because the room is unloaded.
I don't know if it would effect anything, it's just an idea. You never know with the zelda series what secrets an unloaded room might hold. Even if I could just clip the door, I'd consider that a big accomplishment. There's always a possibility that it could evolve into something big, just like Yauty's sideways backflip. Smiley

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2010, 09:29:47 AM »

Wasn't there some glitch that people thought may allow you to clip through the tops of doors? What happened with that?

Marcus
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »

By the way Phazon. I fought Gohdan today without any mistakes. Now I'm pretty sure that his hands don't get revived if you walk towards them while shooting. I also noticed that you can Deku Leaf to the boss key which is a lot easier than bomb boosting over the laser. I find it harder to bomb boost over the one at the boss key. Also, when I Deku Leafed over to the boss key, I didn't have to watch the little cutscene when the lasers disappear after opening the chest. I'll record the segment today and hopefully I'll get it done today. Cheesy

EDIT: Now when Gohdan isn't a big problem anymore, everything else is Cry
Maybe I get it done tomorrow Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:31:54 PM by Marcus » Logged
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »

Which are the conditions to dive under an island (like ghost ship early), and not stay at the top of the water (like kazzoie's vid on windfall island).

New discovery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaLDYS_Itk

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2010, 09:54:47 PM »

I also noticed that you can Deku Leaf to the boss key which is a lot easier than bomb boosting over the laser. I find it harder to bomb boost over the one at the boss key. Also, when I Deku Leafed over to the boss key, I didn't have to watch the little cutscene when the lasers disappear after opening the chest. I'll record the segment today and hopefully I'll get it done today. Cheesy
Nice job Marcus. I have always found that bomb boosting is easier, however with this it is now possible to get the boss key quicker w/out bombs. Good. Smiley
Wasn't there some glitch that people thought may allow you to clip through the tops of doors? What happened with that?
I think I know what you're talking about, but you're right; what happened with that? I think you're reffering to Venick's glitch; I'll have to work with that.
@Majora MIM:
Interesting thing you found here. Right now it may seem useless, but who knows. It might evolve into something big in the future. Smiley

Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2010, 11:28:01 PM »

If your talking about Clipping through the top of doors in TotG then that wasn't me who found that it was MrSparkle.

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2010, 06:49:59 AM »

By the way Phazon. I fought Gohdan today without any mistakes. Now I'm pretty sure that his hands don't get revived if you walk towards them while shooting. I also noticed that you can Deku Leaf to the boss key which is a lot easier than bomb boosting over the laser. I find it harder to bomb boost over the one at the boss key. Also, when I Deku Leafed over to the boss key, I didn't have to watch the little cutscene when the lasers disappear after opening the chest. I'll record the segment today and hopefully I'll get it done today. Cheesy

EDIT: Now when Gohdan isn't a big problem anymore, everything else is Cry
Maybe I get it done tomorrow Cheesy

That's awesome. The bomb boost can be a real pain and the skipped cutscene just makes it even better Grin

Keep trying, you're gunna get an awesome segment soon Smiley

MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2010, 08:07:00 AM »

Yeah, Door Clip. Theres a ZSR page about it. Find another place with a similarly small hangable ledge against a wall, and it should work there as well.

I am always moving when shooting arrows during Gohdan / Puppet Snake Ganon. I guess thats why the hands respawning was never really an issue. Nice going figuring it out! Also, whats this about gliding over the boos key lasers, and how is that skipping the laser scene? If it skips the Armos coming to life, then you are stuck...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Marcus
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2010, 01:47:08 PM »

That's awesome. The bomb boost can be a real pain and the skipped cutscene just makes it even better Grin
Looks like it only happens sometimes, I don't think it has to do with deku leafing over anymore. Anyway, deku leafing over is a few seconds faster and alot easier.
Marcus
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2010, 03:02:17 PM »

Yeah, Door Clip. Theres a ZSR page about it. Find another place with a similarly small hangable ledge against a wall, and it should work there as well.

I am always moving when shooting arrows during Gohdan / Puppet Snake Ganon. I guess thats why the hands respawning was never really an issue. Nice going figuring it out! Also, whats this about gliding over the boos key lasers, and how is that skipping the laser scene? If it skips the Armos coming to life, then you are stuck...
You glide to the yellow things on the sides if the lasers and grab, like I said to Phazon I don't think gliding over has anything to do with the cutscene skip, it's just random. It happened once, the lasers disappeared without the cutscene starting but the Armos enemies will still come to life so you won't get stuck.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2010, 11:28:20 PM »

I didn't know that there was a page here about the clip. I'll have to look into that. Otherwise, not much luck clipping the door. I'm sure that it's just some little thing that I'm doing the wrong way.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: