ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P  (Read 7932 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
BluRi
Regular Guay

Email
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »

: ( Another controller lost the fight to liver water damage today : (

I lost SSBM, while I took it out of the wii to put brawl in for the first time. I attempted to clean the disk on my friends trackies... snap.  Lips sealed

While I was writing the R.I.P signs... I 'accidently' snapped my pen : ( and after attempting to bandage it back up.. it shortly died by loss of blood ink  Shocked

I also have three n64 controllers buried amongst the shit in my cupboard : (

How have your troops fallen?

Newbie : S
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

Game Collection Status Report

I have a few M.I.A.s, namely my LttP copy, my Pokemon Silver and Crystal versions (i didn't even beat the elite four when I lost Crystal  Undecided). Actually, i haven't played my gameboy advance in a long time, and I'm not entirely sure where my collection of games are hiding...

Also, Diddy Kong Racing was eaten alive by a mouse, and i've mutilated an N64 controller.

Console Collection Status Report

NES - Last time it was played, it would run for about 5 minutes before something inside it clicked and triggers screen flashes. The power adaptor is missing as well

N64 - Controller ports haven't been the same since my dad chucked it out into the incomplete addition to my house

GCN - my dad "FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAUNCH!!!!!"ed it

Wii - Doesn't play Brawl

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

Gameboy player diskis too scratched to play anymore and one of my memory cards got corrupted once.  Nothing other than that, I take good care of my stuff Tongue

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
SD2
Special Guay

tokay stole ma shovel

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

I've lost many handheld games, but I actually take good care of my games and hardware.  My Xbox has killed a couple of my games (might take a picture, so many deep scratches), and of course I've destroyed about 4 different copies of Twilight Princess, but besides that, nothing.

Oh, my gamecube is kind of wrecked, but I'm getting a new one tomorrow anyway.

[00:09:38] <%Runnerguy2489> .entranta
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrnats
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> fuck
[00:09:45] <+Zero> lol
[00:09:46] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrants
[00:09:48] <%Runnerguy2489> FUCK