ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Hole glitch / Grotto warping  (Read 54670 times)
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »

Update: I made it so you can edit, if there is abuse then I could change it to be via email (if it happens)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2014, 09:03:18 PM »

A large chunk of this can be generated via running some queries on Ocarinabot's database

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Benzouz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2014, 04:27:48 PM »

Does someone understand why there is a difference between returning FW from an entrance in DH mode and going to that entrance from somewhere else ? It's look like it gives you different coordinates.
For example if you go from market towards the ToT in DH mode it places you in front of boss room door in Fire Temple (as expected) but if you cast FW from market to outside ToT in normal mode and then DHWW it also places you in Fire temple but in the second room with only the first room loaded...
It seems like it's better to go through the entrance in DH mode instead of returning FW to be sure to get in bounds
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »

Does someone understand why there is a difference between returning FW from an entrance in DH mode and going to that entrance from somewhere else ? It's look like it gives you different coordinates.
For example if you go from market towards the ToT in DH mode it places you in front of boss room door in Fire Temple (as expected) but if you cast FW from market to outside ToT in normal mode and then DHWW it also places you in Fire temple but in the second room with only the first room loaded...
It seems like it's better to go through the entrance in DH mode instead of returning FW to be sure to get in bounds

The coordinates and map number are stored where you set FW, so it's using the coordinates and room from outside ToT, but putting you inside the fire temple scene.
Benzouz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2014, 08:06:39 PM »

Yes but what I don't understand is why doesn't it do the same when you go from the market to outside ToT in DH mode
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2014, 02:14:39 AM »

Because in that case, it's taking you to fire temple still and it's simply taking you to the entrance that is volvagia's room->fire temple. Theres no additional room number/coordinates that you are being taken to like there is with farore's wind.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: