ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:38:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTTP site is open for pages!  (Read 19452 times)
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Am I so beautiful that you have no words left?

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 04:17:29 AM »

Let me know if this syntax/format is correct, as well as if this is enough information. Starting out with a quick and easy glitch to make sure I'm doing everything right. If it's all good I'll upload more pages soon.

Should be under LttP > Misc or LttP > Tricks / Glitches

Or if you have a better section that's cool too.

Gotta go fast.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 08:14:07 AM »

http://zeldaspeedruns.com/alttp/misc/fake-flippers

Page titles are added to a separate text box which is generated into a page title/page header. Other than that is good.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »

Placement and info in the top of the file. May wanna check for spelling errors just in case.

I ran through a few times and there's really nothing to say about Hyrule Castle or Desert Palace, so I'm not sure if you want to take those pages down or just leave the stubs there. I think the stubs make it look kind of unfinished (which it is) but I'm just a user and either way works. Also boss quick kill edits to this page incoming once I understand it a little better.

Gonna do the dungeons up to the Dark World then drop a page about damage values. If anyone has any comments, suggestions, or requests lemme know.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:52:13 PM by Feiqn » Logged

Gotta go fast.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 12:44:48 AM »

http://zeldaspeedruns.com/alttp/dungeons/eastern-palace

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »

Couple of short pages while I work on Tower of Hera. Placement in file heading again. Quick read-through for English errors is always good.

Just thought of a short thing to put in Desert Palace to make it less of a blank page, but there really isn't much more to say about it other than the boss fight, which I'll likely upload a video for once I get my capture card in.

Gotta go fast.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »

Set of pages coming in a bit. Wanna post them all at once to save time, just posting now to say I'm not done uploading.

Gotta go fast.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 06:39:43 AM »

LttP -> Routes, obviously.

Gotta go fast.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 06:42:41 AM »

Short page about the only real trick in PoD.

NOTE this is a direct link to Krystal's notesmash page. I sent her messages on a few different places to ask for permission but she's a difficult person to get ahold of, so if we're not okay with linking other people's content without permission feel free to disregard this page. Krystal is credited twice on this page, once below the image and once in the image hovertext. I didn't see much point in writing a new guide when hers is already as detailed as anyone could ever hope to have.

Gotta go fast.
Feiqn
Site Editor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »

Addendum:

Gotta go fast.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: