ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:28:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Issues? Please post here  (Read 79591 times)
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 12:16:58 AM »

which videos?
the videos at the games pages, now there are only...words... no videos

darkeye14
Regular Guay

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2011, 04:36:54 AM »

Can someone please add sidebar/top-bar/bottom-bar graphics back to the MM page? I know some existed before the site redesign, but now they're gone, and the pages just look bad without them. I'm only asking because I'm working on the MM section over break, and I'd like it to look decent to people visiting the site. Hell, even Skyward Sword has good-looking bar graphics on it, and we don't even have a link to it on the front page.

[18:38] <Sigless> darkeye is cute too

[18:45] <aleckermit> We get a free pack of cheetos with every vote too Smiley
[18:46] <bluemarth> in the uk we keep our foreskin
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »

is it possible to change usernames without deleting your account?

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 01:10:31 AM »

Admins can change nicks so you appear as Goldenboy and not Goldenboy2742 or whatever his old nick was, but they can't change the account name so you'll always be reminded of how stupid you were as a kid. Cosmo could theoretically mess with the tables by hand, but I doubt he'd care to do that.

Why, you want a different nick?

23:05] <zero> you just hold z go next to the torch and use the hookshot and you should go through
[23:05] <Paladrima> you go to the wall left of it, ready up your hookshot, walk into the torch and when you're like half-clipping release
[23:05] * skateman222  Quit (Ping timeout)
[23:07] <Parax> so i guess it only owrks with one torch?
[23:07] * Enterim has joined #zelda
[23:07] <Parax> the ZSR page just says "do torch clip" and I have no idea how or where lol
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:14:18 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
DekuScrub
Regular Guay

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »

Every time I login I have to type my password twice, as the first attempt always seems to clear the password before it checks it. The next time I enter it (the same exact way, no difference) it works.

SOLD OUT
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2012, 09:24:06 PM »

There's been a major glitch with trying to create new--and sometimes edit exiting--pages. Whenever a page is created/edited, it is sent to the OoT section and is impossible to remove to its proper section. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »

After creating the page, edit the site/category fields so they end up on the right site.

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2012, 10:57:29 PM »

After creating the page, edit the site/category fields so they end up on the right site.
Doesn't fix it; at least not when i tried it.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2012, 09:27:24 PM »

Maxx fixed it. Everyone punch ZFG.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2012, 09:46:53 PM »

There's a URL for OoT3D leaderboards (zeldaspeedruns.com/leaderboards/oot3d) but it isn't on the game list and has no catagories to submit a time to.

DekuScrub
Regular Guay

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2012, 11:39:01 PM »

When clicking the "jump to last post" icon on forum topics, sometimes it doesn't actually jump to the very last post, and you have to scroll down. At one point, I'm pretty sure it was so off that it wasn't even the same page of the topic as the last post. I have no idea why.

Every time I login I have to type my password twice, as the first attempt always seems to clear the password before it checks it. The next time I enter it (the same exact way, no difference) it works.

This is really ridiculous. It happens every single time I login, and even though my password is entered correctly both times, It says it is incorrect the first time I try. Again, this makes no sense whatsoever.  Huh

SOLD OUT
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2012, 05:28:58 AM »

are you using internet explorer? i've had that issue with IE

Braid
DekuScrub
Regular Guay

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »

No, I am using Firefox 11, and both problems I referred to happened while responding.

Even though it could just be the computer I'm on.

SOLD OUT
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2012, 09:29:14 PM »

Links listed in preview mode have a different URL than on a live page. For example

[link here](tp/dungeons/lakebed-temple) will link as http://zeldaspeedruns.com/tp/dungeons/lakebed-temple in preview, but the live page URL will instead be something like http://zeldaspeedruns.com/tp/dungeons/tp/dungeons/lakebed-temple

Braid
smallace
Deku Scrub

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2012, 01:30:34 AM »

Just a couple of spelling mistakes on http://zeldaspeedruns.com/oot/dungeon-tricks/spirit-temple-adult

Silver Block Skip Method 1 - Hover Boots
Once you are on the top aim towards the block. Put on hover boost and roll toward it.

Mirror Shield from Outside
Sidehop across the face of the left pillar, and shield once, then do a nuetral roll forward.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: