Site Issues? Please post here

(1/21) > >>

mzxrules:
If you happen to be looking through any of the sites, and find a page with broken links, spelling errors, or whatnot and don't feel like fixing it yourself, please post here. Simply post either a link to the page, unless it's one of the main pages, and someone will eventually fix it maybe.

Known site issues - October 6th, 2011

[!] The front page needs to be redesigned to add Ocarina 3d, Link To The Past, and Skyward Sword sites
[!] Images used for the side padding and top separator are missing from non OoT sites.
[!] Page CSS needs a bit of clean-up (header elements clash in some instances, like h2 and h3)
[!] We need a uniform guideline for making and editing pages, for consistency.
* The Version Differences page no longer has the fire temple songs
* No solution to the Google Chrome bug where it will auto play the two different Fire Temple Songs?

Unwritten Pages - October 6th, 2011

Many LTTP pages are stubs.

oot/extra-tricks/steal-epona-without-song-or-racing-ingo
oot/extra-tricks/keep-master-sword-during-ganon-fight
oot/extra-tricks/cross-gerudo-bridge-without-eponalongshot
oot/tech/return-b

GlitchesAndStuff:
Ha....

press space and enter on ZSR's IRC client... you instantly earn a trivia point, even though you're not playing trivia, that's awesome because you can win XD...

I gots a video, I'll upload tomoro if you like....

Lexkeeta:
ah yes. I remember that like it was yesterday...

Swordless Link:
I hope this is the right topic for this.

I've mentioned this a few times in IRC and it still hasn't been fixed. I guess I'm the only one experiencing it.

In the "Account Related Settings" section under "Profile", I'm unable to change any of the settings. This is because when I put my password in, it says it's the wrong password. This is not true; I even changed my password to see if that would fix anything, and it didn't.

It's pretty annoying, because there are some settings in there I want to change. Hopefully we can get this sorted out.

Pokey:
I dont know if this is just me but when I use ZSR IRC the background is messed up. It repeats. after it says "ZeldaSpeedRuns.com" right after that it says "ns.com"

Anyone else have this problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page