ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hidden secret in majoras mask crash debug  (Read 6511 times)
pk is 1337
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »

Hey all i was playing Majoras mask and i somehow crashed the game without crooked cartridge. Was trying to bomb/chu hover over the wall to get to great bay and somehow i crashed my game. after a bit of time i did the debug code to access the information out of curiocity. as i went i noticed some screens but one in particular caught my attention. i searched the forum and didnt see any posts about it and many of you probably found it but this is my first time seeing it. First 5 are the main debug stuff the 6th is what caught my attention.

And finally

Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »

...wat.
Thegargoylevine
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »

Yes, this has been found already:  http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/nes-snes-n64-zelda/105650-the-little-known-facts-about-majoras-mask-ocarina-of-time-3.html

But good job anyways.
pk is 1337
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 01:45:15 AM »

im not surprised that someone found this already mostly meant i searched on this forum and didnt see anything about it and kinda surprised chu hovering caused a crash
DekuScrub
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 12:27:18 AM »

Were you attempting a megahover when the game crashed? If you were then the most likely cause I can think of is that the control stick was passing through the ESS region during a certain set of frames where holding the control stick in that region causes link's body to fly all over the screen in a very odd way (similar to crooked cart (at least on OoT)) before crashing the game altogether. If not than I have no clue.

SOLD OUT
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 10:45:57 PM »

i find interesting that the rom's date is 7/31/00. that means nintendo sat on the game for almost 3 months after they had the US version ready.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: