ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:13:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: New version of ZSR is up  (Read 11967 times)
Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« on: May 25, 2011, 04:30:26 AM »

Yep.

In the footer of the main site, you should see a Login link. That's where you go. You'll need to create an account, and by default you will not be able to do anything. If you think you should be an editor or admin, let me know.

For now the site is pretty bare-bones with only a few OoT pages, but that's because we don't have any editors yet. If you have any questions once you are logged in and can access the control panel, let me know. Also if you run into the page with the Happy Mask Salesman saying the page doesn't exist or if you EVER see the "I AM ERROR" page, let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can.

As for speedruns (ILs, full games, etc.), those will just be handled like regular pages for now. You can create a Speedruns category for each game, and pages like IL, any%, etc. Then just type stuff into the page and embed videos.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I did save the old pages. They are not up right now but I am going to put them up later this week. I have all the pages, videos, images, etc.

So yeah, create an account and I will start making people admins/editors, then any admin can make somebody an editor. Have fun.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 06:25:47 AM »

Unless I've managed to succumb to a virus, Chrome is throwing a "Warning: Something's Not Right Here!" error, which isn't good.

Edit: Opz plox?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:46:05 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Elminster
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »

Requesting editor.

Also no longer getting the ZSR-is-an-attack-site message.

The bottom of the OoT Upgrade Oddities page is in desperate need of a fix Wink

Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 12:28:02 PM »

I would like to be an editor.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 03:47:31 PM »

<%Runnerguy2489> another question:
<%Runnerguy2489> let's say I want to link to the page "clipping" but I am really interested in "vine clipping"
<%Runnerguy2489> is there any way to make it so that the link auto scrolls and vine clipping is the first thing I see?

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »

<%Runnerguy2489> another question:
<%Runnerguy2489> let's say I want to link to the page "clipping" but I am really interested in "vine clipping"
<%Runnerguy2489> is there any way to make it so that the link auto scrolls and vine clipping is the first thing I see?

If the clipping page has a Navi menu, the Navi menu will have a link to Vine Clipping (something like /oot/tech/clipping#vine-clipping). Use that. If the target page does not have a Navi menu, that currently isn't supported (but I could add it pretty easily).

Generally if the page is big enough that you want to scroll to certain parts, adding a Navi menu is probably a good idea anyway. I'll try to get support for scrolling to headers on non-Navi pages in the next release.
Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:37 PM »

OK people seem to be reporting that the video upload button from the page editor is broken sometimes. The box will tell you to select to YouTube account but it won't show anything. If this happens to you, can you let me know when it does and what browser you're using (and what OS)? Thanks.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »

Request to be an editor

Also: Happy Mask Salesman on IRC Login
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:15:36 PM by Razor7581 » Logged

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 02:34:56 AM »

I can't find this magical "login" button, nor can I access any page on the entire site without an "attack site" warning and a happy mask salesman 404 error.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 02:45:43 AM »

Two CSS issues that should be noted that aren't really related to this project.

1. A construct like <li><p>Paragraph</p></li> causes the list element to be indented further than if it didn't have a paragraph element nested in it (my fault?).
2. I don't like how h3 is centered, since it's rarely ever needed I'd really like to be able to have 3-4 levels of heading. Fixondorf'd
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:23:46 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 03:54:16 AM »

We are gonna have to have some kind of discussion on organizing these pages so that things like this, this, and this don't all happen at the same time.

Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »

I would like to be an editor, as I would take care of the Majora's Mask pages

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 09:17:23 PM »

I would like to be an editor, as I would fuck up the Majora's Mask pages

fix'd

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 10:31:18 PM »

We are gonna have to have some kind of discussion on organizing these pages so that things like this, this, and this don't all happen at the same time.
Ok, here is proposed solution to the above where there are 3 bombchu pages, and also how Ringrush wants to include others like Carpet Chus as viable options:
1) Make the Early Bombchus Page (or the Chus before Bomb Bag, they were both stripped from the same old chu page and nearly identical) go under Major Sequence Break -> BotW Chus and remove all references to Spirit, since botw chus are by far and away the dominating sequence break.
2) Remove the Chus before Bomb Bag page
3) Remove the Early Bombchus page
4) Create a page called "Bombchu Locations" that lists all places to get chus. Put it under gen. knowledge or whatever.

That leaves the Dungeon Speed Tricks -> BotW page, but that can just link to the botw chus if needed, and also include speed tricks for the rest of temple (GS and keys and such)

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:10 AM »

Navi Bar seems to be bugged on this page. Possibly a CSS thing?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:41:15 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Braid
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: